Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT

A/N

How bout we have an AU where Izzy and Duff are bikers, but in different biker gangs that lowkey hate each other?

For @mustarosti who wanted Duff and Izzy! Probably what you weren't expecting but hey, hope you like it 😂

~Munky

~

The Leather Hogs (A/N I can't think of a better name don't kill meh pls 😂) who went by TLH for short, were lounging in the dim lit bar. They were one of the most popular biker gangs in the lil town they roamed.

A black haired man sat on a red leathered bar stool, sipping a small glass of Jack Daniels while observing his gang and the people in the bar. This was Izzy, the leader of the pack, skinny dude, but very smart. No one messed with him.

The crew sat nervously in the bar, drinking alcohol as they waited. Izzy looked at the clock on the wall; 5:37, they should be here soon. The man fiddled with his nose ring, pushing his shades up from drooping on his nose.

AC/DC's Back in Black was playing in the background along with the clinks of beer glasses and the soft chatter of the people around the bar.

Just as expected, the door swung open, causing everyone in the little place to shut up. Wind blew into the place, a shadowy figure blocking the door way, more figures backing him up. Izzy didn't budge.

The biker gang stood their ground as the strangers walked in slowly, big black boots clumping on the dusty wood floor. Chains hanging off the intruders leather vests and pants were the only sound in the bar, clinking like wind chimes.

A man, tall, blond with brown streaks, and eyeliner surrounding around his gorgeous brown eyes, walked up next to Izzy, slamming his fists down on the table of the bar. The leader of the TLH didn't move an inch, not fazed by the tough guy act like the rest of his crew, who drew back in fear.

"Give me a shot of vodka." The mysterious man growled in a low voice to the pretty barista. She nodded frantically and rushed to meet his request.

"What the hell you doin' on my turf, Iz?" The man asked, not taking his lustful eyes off the barista. Izzy didn't move, didn't say a word.

"Lemme try again, the fuck you doin' in my gangs bar?"

Izzy just smiled, watching the barista along with the man.

"Ain't yo bar, Duff." He finally said.

The man, Duff, glared at the biker leader, downing the shot and slamming it on the table right next to Izzy's hand. He didn't flinch.

"It is too, kid. Crew claimed it first, dontcha remember?" Duff grinned, reaching in his pocket and snatching out a pack of Camels. "I cold cocked ya in the face. Made you cry like a pussy, 'member, Iz?"

The man tucked a cigar in his mouth, lighting it with a leopard print lighter. He handed one to Iz, who accepted it and lit it too.

The two leaders of the rival biker gangs sat in silence, Enter Sandman by Metallica started playing, to which Duff responded by tapping his foot to the beat.

"You don't wanna make a scene in the bar, do ya?" Duff asked, leaning close to Izzy's face, taking a long drag and blowing it in the mans face, smirking.

"Maybe I wanna."

"Wanna let all them people 'ere watch as I kick yo ass?"

"Lil bit. Why doncha spank me 'front of 'em while yer at it?" Izzy smirked a cocky smile, throwing the cigar on the ground and kicking the flame out. "I'm inta that shit."