Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT

(Art creds to Rumpleteazercat03 on Deviantart)

"The song isn't finished." Axl mumbled to himself as he replayed the song he was working on. "It's missing something..."

"Missing what?" Slash popped his head from behind the door, grinning as he watched Axl jump a little.

"Geez, Slash! You scared me! I thought you were with Duff, Izzy, and Steven at that party?" Axl paused the song and cocked his head to the side and peering at his bandmate.

"Nahhh, I got bored. Just me and you in the studio. Thought you could use some help writing that song of yours." Slash grinned and plopped down next to Axl on the floor. Axl looked down at his hands and let out a frustrated sigh.

"It's almost done. There's just something missing and I can't figure out what it is?" The redhead sighed and pressed play to show Slash what he had gotten done. Slash nodded to the beat then shrugged.

"Dunno. Sounds fine to me? I mean, if you really want, you could do those weird ass moans you do like in welcome to the jungle?" Slash suggested, smirking at the flustered boy.

"That's it! You're amazing Slash! Thank you!" Axl grinned and got ready to record, when a thought popped in his head. He hesitated, but shook his head. Slash noticed.

"Something wrong, Axl?"

"N-no, nothing. It's stupid." Axl mumbled, swooping his hair so it covered his blushing face. He fiddled with one of his earrings nervously. 

Slash unexpectedly grabbed one of Axl's hands and looked him in the eyes, scooting closer so they were sitting criss-cross from each other.

"We've been threw hell and back, Ax. Whatever you were thinking is obviously making you nervous. Tell me, what is it?"

What really went on in Axls mind was that he wanted these moans in the song to be real. This song had to be perfect, so why not use ACTUAL sex moans instead of fake ones? But the only person in here was Slash... And Axl had liked him for a long time. He couldn't do this.

"Axl, pleaseeee?" Slash whined, making the hairs on the singer's back stand on edge and for the blood from his cheeks drain to his crotch.

"N-nothing, Slash. Just, um, nothing."

"Axl..." Slash whispered, getting awfully close to the redhead's face. "Tell me what you want to do." As if Slash could read Axl's mind (or just saw the large and noticeable bulge in his pants) he slowly climbed on top of the older man, lust glinting in his eyes.

"What was your idea, Ax?" Slash purred, the mood in the room suddenly changing as he started kissing the soft, flushed skin of Axl's neck.

"Ahhh, frick, Slash. I-I want to bang you. Wanna shove myself so deep in you and make you moan. Wanna cum at the same time. Aghh! Wanna use it for the song." Axl confessed, moaning as Slash continued the kissing, sucking on the tender skin.

"Is that so?" Slash question, not even stopping when he realized his bandmate and close friend just confessed he wanted to have sex. For a song.

Axl nodded, face flushed, lips apart slightly, eyelashes fluttering as he glanced up at the man he was about to bang. He was damn sexy in Slash's eyes. Completely and utterly beautiful. 

"So, will you do it?" Axl asked in a hushed voice as if exchanging a secret.

Slash grinned seductively.

"Of course."

As soon as the words flew out of Slash's mouth, the copper haired singer leaped up and pinned Slash to the ground, smirking at the guitarists shocked face.