The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT

A/N

AU where Axl is a hecking hot stripper and catches Slash's eye. They fuck.

For @ynadinah who came up with the idea!!! LOVE YOU BABE, THANKS FOR GIVING ME IDEAS AND LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ARE AMAZING💗💗

PS. I want Axl Rose to fuck me in the ass. 

~Munk Munk

~

Flashing lights. 

Loud music.

Slash was having the time of his fucking life. He wasn't known for going to gay strip clubs, but his friends were all out, doing things he didn't want to. So, why not?

The club was full of vines, exotic birds and rainforest sounds echoed around the neon lit place. The whole thing was jungle themed, which explained all the people covered in vines and feathers. It was odd, but he didn't give a shit.

"This is for you." A bartender tapped the dazed boy on the shoulder and handed him what looked like a martini, but it was glowing. A green glimmered on his tan skin, illuminating his face. "That man payed for it." He turned away and winked, walking back to the bar.

Slash looked at the man the bartender pointed at and wave, giving him a sweet smile. The man winked, then went back to talking to his buddies. Slash loved this place.

He walked over to where a performance was being shown, taking a seat on a leather chair next to an empty table close to the front of the stage and spreading his legs wider than the pacific ocean. He leaned back, completely relaxed and sipping his glowing drink. 

Three men were on stage, two were hunks with huge muscles and vines crawling up their skin for show, only wearing leopard print skin tight boxers. The man in the middle of them caught Slash's attention. 

This man had long, orange shimmering hair. He had green eyeshadow to pop out his emerald eyes. He wore green high heels and lacy panties. Fuck, he was hot. The only problem was that he was wearing a green shirt. Slash hoped he would take it off soon.

Slash licked his lips and grinned as the man made eye contact with him.

A upbeat song came on and bright neon lights flashed on the three men, strobe lighting the whole room with energy and sexual tension.

Slash was starting to grow hard as the long haired man shook his ass and bit his lip, staring straight as him. Instead of trying to hide his growing cock, he spread his legs further, glancing down at his work, then looking at the man.

The dancer winked, wrapping his slim legs around one of the pulls and closing his eyes, grinding on it slightly. He spun around gracefully, grabbing the pull and leaning back, letting his long hair fall like a waterfall. He pulled himself back up, watching Slash and running his hands up and down his own body. If the music wasn't so loud, Slash could've sworn the man was moaning.

Slash grinned and reached down to his crotch, palming himself and staring at the dancer. He didn't care if anyone was watching. 

The amber haired man smirked and played with the hem of his shirt. He ever so slowly starting taking it off, exposing his glittery pale skin. Slash actually fucking moaned when he realized the man had a nipple ring. Hot.

He flung the shirt at Slash, who gladly caught it and smirked. 

The dancing lasted for a while and Slash watched the whole thing with lust in his eyes, growing harder by the minute as he stared at the man with the long hair.

When the show was done, all the people cheered and clapped as the dancers smiled and blew kissed. The pretty man walked up to the edge of the stage in front of Slash and said, "Meet me behind the club at 12:30." Then he winked and walked away.