Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD

Warning: This will be pretty damn sad, but fluffy in the end. Talks about drugs. Stay safe my dudes. Mentions of suicide and self harm. 

~

"Hello? Axl? Iz? Slash? Steven? Where are you guys?" Duff shouted as he entered the empty house the band was sharing. The place was deserted. Duff shut the door, then realized there was a note on it.

It read:

Dear Duff,

Gonna get fucking wasted. At the bar next to that mexican place. Steven's home. You suck dick. 

Love, 

Slash, Axl, Izzy

"Wow. What losers." Duff laughed to himself, crumpling the note and throwing it in the trash. Where is Steven? Duff wondered as he walked to his room to change into comfy clothes. He was hanging out with some old friends, catching up at a restaurant, so he was dressed decent for once and it was NOT comfortable.

He was just about to unzip his pants, when he heard something. It was a faint cry.

"Steven?" Duff called, his voice echoing and bouncing back at him. No response. "Steven, are you here?"

"Fuck..." Someone mumbled from inside the house. Duff's eyes widened. "Steven? Steven, are you okay? Where are you?"

Duff ran, following the faint groans. He finally was lead to one of the bathroom in the house.

"Oh, my gosh."

*30 minutes before Duff came home*

"Look, Steven! If you can't get your shit straight, you're done for!" Axl shouted at a guilty looking Steven, sitting on the couch. "What the fuck?! Cocaine, Steven? COCAINE?!"

Axl shook a baggy of white powder in the blondes face. Steven stared blankly at it, not saying a word, the only way you could tell he was upset was because of the silent tears running down his face. 

"I can't believe this." Axl scoffed, flapping his arms in the air and staring at the floor. 

"Ax, calm down." Slash tried to solve this, tried to maintain peace, but when he tried to set a comforting hand on the singer's shoulder, the man shoved his hand off.

There was silence. Izzy shuffled nervously, not speaking at all. Then Steven spoke.

"I can't stop."

They all stared at the man.

"I can't stop." He repeated. 

"Why?! Why can't you stop, dammit?!" Axl growled frusteratedly, grabbing a fistfull of his red locks and tugging slightly. 

He sighed.

"Steven. We are done. I can't keep looking after you like a fucking child anymore! When we come back from the bar, I want you gone. Everything. All your stuff and your goddamn drugs, too." Axl choked out, scrawling a small note then walking out the front door, Izzy and Slash following him with protests. 

Steven sat there, alone.

"I'm done." He said to himself, getting up slowly. "I'm done."

He went into the drawer, popping open a full Jack Daniels bottle and chugging the whole thing, hoping to pass out and forget about this all. He then snorted the rest of his Cocaine, all while whispering the words 'I'm done'.

He then walked into the bathroom, and passed out.

*Present Time*

"Steven!" Duff let out a choked sob as he saw his best friend and bandmate sprawled out on the floor, Jack Daniels bottle in hand, a little baggy in the other, white powder littered his nose softly like snow.