Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)

A/N

WELL I'M A WEST COAST STRUTTIN

ONE BAD MOTHER (fucker heh)

GOT A RATTLE SNEK SUITCASE UNDEERMY ARMS

SAID I'M A MEAN MACHINEEE *kicks chair*

BEEN DRINKIN GASOLINEEEE

i smoke pot

ciGARETTE WITH STYLEEEEE *throws duff across the room*

ANd hOnEy yOy cAn mAkE mY MotOr hUm

~Munky

~

"Oh, my gosh! Axl Rose!! My fucking husband!" Some brown haired chick and her friend after the concert had somehow found the Guns N Roses tour bus (bc shes a fuckin stalker me too tbh) and saw the shimmery red hair of the singer.

Axl turned around with a grin right before he was about to walk into the bus to sleep for the night.

Two security guards came up and were about to grab the girls, but being the horny fuck Axl was, he shooed the men away and greeted the two girls with a hug.

"Holy fuck! It's Guns N Roses! Could we get a picture?" The brown haired girls friend begged, running her hands up and down the mans arm. Izzy heard the ruckus and peeked out of the bus. The sight made him throw up a little bit. 

"Of course, my pretty ladies. Would you like Slash and Izzy to come out as well?" Axl smirked, watching the girls' eyes light up at the names. Okay, maybe ONE name. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

"OH MY GOD, SLASH!" The girls screamed in delight at the idea. Once they finished freaking out, the girls friend frowned and cocked her head. 

"Who's Izzy?"

Is she fucking serious right now? Izzy's face turned red as he ducked his head into the tour bus, hiding so he was peeking out of the window, gripping the curtains in anger. Who's Izzy? I'm the guitarist! I write the fucking songs! Izzy thought furiously, about to pull a Axl Rose and run out yelling, but he took a deep breath and continued watching.

"Oh-Uh..." Axl scratched the back of his neck, face turning red at the dumb question. "He-He's nothing important."

Izzy's heart stopped. His face drooped. His knuckles turned white, gripping the fabric harder. 

"Come on, babes. Let's take a picture." Axl grinned, glad the girl's faces perked up and grinning as he realized he might have two good fucks tonight to pound the rest of the adrenaline in his veins from the concert into. The girls giggle, forgetting about Slash and most of all, Izzy.

The black haired guitarist frowned, gritting his teeth together and pulling the curtains closed with such anger he was sure Axl noticed out of the corner of his lust filled eyes. 

He stomped into the back of the tour bus, stripping into his boxers and flopping onto the bed, groaning in annoyance into the soft pillow of his bottom bunk in the back of the tour bus. Axl's bed was on top of his. 

When he closed his eyes and was on the brink of sleep, he heard giggling and footsteps stumbling into the room full of bunk beds that all the boys used on tour. 

"H-Hey, Izzy?" 

Izzy's head shot up and he narrowed his eyes, lips pursed into a straight line as he came eye to eye with Axl Rose, the two girls clinging onto him.

"Do you mind if we, uh, use this room for a bit?" The moonlight from outside of the bus bounced off of Axl's eyes, turning them a bright green like a mermaid. He's fucking gorgeous. Izzy thought in anger. Axl must've saw how intense Izzy was staring because he gave a slight smile and shifted a little.