A/N See Ya!

Hey hey its Munky!
Man, I'm finally finished with this one shot book. It was fun tormenting you all with sad stuff and making you freak out with smut ;)
I've met a lot of awesome people through this! But I think it's time this ends. The last chapter was unfortunately the last one, this is completed now. I'll try and finish my Coffee Shop AU because i know a lot of you want me to, but i don't want it to be rushed so I'm taking my time :)

I started this book Freshman year of highschool, now, 4 years later and I'm getting my diploma in 2 days. That's insane. Time literally flies so fast and I appreciate everyone who stuck with me through this! You all are what made me keep pushing through this book.

Will there be future content from me? Maybe... only if you want it! Probably no more band stuff, I'm a lil past that, but I still love music! I'm obsessed with Dragonball (I ship Vegeta and Goku) maybe I'll do a one shot book on ships based on that. I'm also obsessed with Naruto and I ship SasuNaru haha! And last, I am crazy obsessed with GOTHEMMMM!! Anything super hero really, but Penguin and Riddler are my OTP at the moment. Let me know what you guys think?

If you want to contact me I have a toy account (not that kinda toys haha) where I sell 80s toys n stuff it's called munkyboi.toys! You can follow me there or my personal is emmmy_uwu but it's very likely I'll accept unless I know it's you.

Thank you all for a wonderful run. This one shot book got me in huge ass trouble sophomore year because I was dumb and wrote it on my school computer and they caught me and called my mom😂 they didnt tell her it was gay porn, but that it was something inappropriate and I blamed it on this kid I hated! She still doesnt know i was writing gay porn.... oh lord.

But it also helped me through some shit as well. Thank you again, you all are amazing.

Rock and roll, bitches!

Munky