Vodka (Steven/Duff)

A/N

This whole oneshot was actually based on a conversation/RP thing with me and @ana_mckagan so this is dedicated to you babe:) I love you, babydoll!!

Also with the help of third wheeling queen @2SuicideGirls I love you Shady sorry you have to deal with me and ana 😂😂

~Munky 

~

The boys of Guns N Roses had a week off. I know, right? They finally got a break to strip away all their problems and refresh their minds for the next part of their tour... By drinking all the vodka they could find.

Axl and Izzy were out fucking chicks while Steven, Duff, and Slash all stayed in a hotel room, getting drunk out of their little minds.

"You know?" Slash began, playing with an empty bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand and staring at it intensely. "What if I died right here right now?"

"I would laugh." Duff snorted, rolling his eyes and taking a swig of Vodka, passing the bottle to Steven who was curled up next to him. The blonde took it, drink almost the entire thing, then handed it back to the bass player with a cheeky grin.

Duff wrapped his arms around the drummer, setting the almost used up bottle on the ground next to the couch they were laying on. The two boys always had a thing for each other, flirting everywhere they went. And because Duff was a little fucked up from the vodka, he decided to use that to an advantage and kiss Steven's cheek.

Steven blushed, grinning and staring wide eyed up at the bass player, leaning up so their lips were inches apart. With that, Duff bent down and placed his intoxicated lips on Steven's, shoving his tongue into the younger man's mouth, mixing saliva and vodka against their clashing teeth.

"Wowww, I just LOVE third wheeling on my time off." Slash grumbled, hiding behind his mass of poofy hair and pouting. The two blondes laughed and stumbled to the guitarist, each pecking him on the cheek.

"Happy?" Steven smiled sweetly. He just wanted everyone to love each other and always wanted to make things right. Slash nodded and gave them both a drunken grin. "Good."

"Hey, don't feel too good." Duff warned, glaring at Slash and grabbing Steven's arm, pulling him up and pushing him against the wall. "Because he's mine."

 Duff gently pushed Steven against the wall, not caring that Slash was right there. The bass player kissed the smaller man passionately, groaning into the younger's mouth as the two pushed their bodies together.

With no warning (no second chance if ya know what i mean ;;;0) Steven pulled back from their kiss and started licking and sucking the drunk out of his mind band mate's neck. Duff shuddered at the pleasing feeling, chewing his bottom lip and pulling Steven closer.

"Ha! I'm gonna take a picture and rub it in your sober asses tomorrow!" Slash grinned evilly, taking his phone out and snapped a quick photo, giggling like a fangirl.

Duff growled, flipping off Slash and continued kissing the drummer passionately. 

"Assholes." Slash rolled his eyes, grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniels and walked to the door, stepping outside. "I'll let myself out."

"Mm, you're so rude, Duff." Steven giggled, eyes half closed and brushed his soft nose against Duff's flushed cheek. "You're lucky I'm really drunk and you're really cute."

"Hell yeah I am." Duff smirked, licking his lips and placing a wet kiss on the fluffy haired boy's forehead making Steven squirm and laugh. The door opened and Slash popped back in, running to the kitchen.

"I also need this!" He yelled, lunging for the Tequila on the kitchen counter. Steven ran up to Slash, pushing him forcefully out the door. Duff huffed in annoyance and locked their hotel door. 

The two boys looked at eachother, then Steven jumped on Duff, wrapping his legs around the ragged haired boy. Duff caught on, grabbing Steven's ass and walking to the bed, plopping the blonde on the cushioned surface.

Duff tackled the drummer, showering him in heated kisses. Then he stopped.

Duff McKagan was a lot of things. A great bass player, funny, adorable, and dominate. But in moments like this when he's drunk out of his mind and his head is thumping like shit, his nerves always kicks in. 

"S-Steven, what are we gonna do next?" Duff whispered, heart racing and head pounding. He stared down at the boy's blue eyes, searching for some answer. Should he take his clothes off? Should the fuck? He was panicking.

"We cuddle." Steven grinned, blushing and pecking Duff on the lips softly, lust draining from his eyes as he looked up at his nervous band mate. 

"C-Cuddle?" 

"Yeah! Don't be nervous, we don't have to do anything." Steven cooed sweetly, reaching up to brush a strand of Duff's hair away from the flustered man's face. "C'mere." The blonde reached for the bassist with open arms, pulling him towards him.

Steven snuggled into the blankets and ushered for Duff to do the same. Nervously, Duff bit his lip and curled up into the fresh white sheets. Steven giggled at Duff's anxious acts, grabbing the tall man and pulling him in his arms.

Duff's heart started to calm and his breathing was back to normal as he snuggled up to Steven's chest, nuzzling his face against the boys t-shirt, breathing in deeply and sighing. 

"I want more vodka." Duff whispered with his eyes closed, grabbing onto Steven's waist. Steven snorted and chuckled.

"God, the last thing you need is more vodka, Duff VodKagan." 

"That's a good one, Stevie." Duff giggled sleepily. 

"I know, I was waiting for a moment like this to say that." Steven laughed, petting the boy's blond, scruffy mess of hair, soothing Duff's nervous and calming him down. "See? Cuddling is nice, yeah?"

"Mmm, yeah..." Duff's sentences shortened and he dragged out the words, getting more and more sleepy by the minute. "You're squishy."

"That's weird, Duff." Steven snickered, rubbing the bassists back. Duff shook his head against Steven's chest, furrowing his eyebrows together.

"No, you're just squishy n' cuddly. I like it." Duff hummed, playing with a string on Steven's shirt, almost passed out. Then someone knocked on the door.

"GUYS! ME AND AXL NEED A PLACE TO FUCK!" It was Slash, pounding drunkenly on the door with someone giggling next to him. Axl fuckin' Rose. "CAN WE USE THE BED?"

"IT'S OCCUPIED, FUCKER!" Steven shouted back at the guitarist, scaring the shit outta Duff. "Sorry, baby. Go back to sleep." The blonde giggled, turning the bassist so Steven was spooning the tall man, burying his face into the man's blondish hair. 

"IT'S OKAY! WE'LL JUST FUCK OUT HERE!" Slash shouted, then they went silent.

"Vodka does weird things to people." Steven snorted, staring lovingly at the boy passed out in his arms.

~

A/N

AWWWWWW I LOVE YOU @ana_mckagan YOU'RE THE STEVEN TO MY DUFF!!!!! I LOVE YOU, KITTEN!!💗💗💗

Also I love you @2SuicideGirls thank you baby for putting up with me and Ana. But we are cute, aren't we? ;;;;;;))))) Love you, Shady💗

~MUNKYYYYYY