Comfort (Slash/Izzy)

Slash was overwhelmed when he got of the stage from performing. He messed up twice, had a terrible headache, and him and Axl were in a fight. (But in reality, when were they not fighting?)

Something clicked in the guitarist's head on the last song of the performance. His knees got drooping, the crowd spinning, all these tiny beady eyes staring at him. It was all too overwhelming for the poor man. 

His vision started to get blurry, a sound like rain started filling his ears, black dots clouding his vision. He knew this all too well; Slash was going to pass out. 

He heard Axl finishing the ending of a song, he thought it was Rocket Queen, but wasn't quite sure from his screwed up hearing. Duff next to him gave Slash a worried look as he messed up his last few parts, then it was over.

They all cheered at the adrenaline pumped fans and yelled a thank you. As soon as they started walking off set, Slash ran to the bathroom.

He sat on the toilet just before he fainted, regaining his hearing and eyesight. He put his hands on his face and slipped a few tears, knowing the rest of his mates will wanna know what happened to their star guitarists. 

"Slash! You here, bud?" 

Slash stopped crying as he heard Duff's soft voice echo around the backstage bathroom.

"I-I'm here." He croaked, slowly standing up and opening the stall door. He stumbled a few times and Duffy caught him, concern plastered on his face.

"Slash! Oh my gosh, Slash! Are you okay?" A panicked Izzy ran in quickly, engulfing Slash in a hug. The younger man sobbed in the black haired man's arms. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?"

"I almost f-fainted and I panicked and-and it felt like everyone was lo-ooking at me and i messed u-up!" He cried.

"I think you might've had a panic attack, bud. And it's okay, no one was looking at you, I'm pretty sure they were all looking at Ax cuz he ripped his shirt off and threw it at Duff." Izzy smiled and grinned at Duff as he held Slash tighter.

Slash sniffed and smiled slightly as he  buried his head into Izzy's shoulder, breathing in the sweat and cologne. 

"Where the hell is-!" Axl came storming in, yelling, but cut off when he saw Duff, Izzy and Slash on the bathroom floor. "Alright, what in the hell is going on here? What's the matter with Slash? Why did you almost break down on stage? Wuss." He snorted and looked in disgust at the saddened band member.

"He had a panic attack, Axl. Give him a break." Izzy sneered, gripping the back of Slash's hair with his hand, as the other was rubbing his back gently. 

"Boo-hoo. Toughen it up. Let's go, Duff. I need help loading crap." Axl snapped and dragged Duff out of the bathroom. The bassist gave the two an apologetic smile.

"Axl is such a dumbass sometimes." Izzy muttered as he held Slash close. "Why don't we get you a shower? You could use one." He snickered and pulled Slash up softly, then lead him to the showers.

Izz ran water for him and handed him a towel. He was about to leave when-

"Wait, Izzy!"

"Yes, Slasher?"

"Um, could you maybe stay here?"

"In the shower?"

"No, no! Just sit there, incase I faint again." Slash mumbled with a shy grin, red spreading across his bronze face. "I mean-you totally don't have to it's jus-"

Slash's rambling was cut off as Izzy kissed Slash's cheek softly.

"You talk too much. Of course I'll stay."

Slash's face got even MORE red than it was before! 

Izzy loved flustered Slash. The guitarist looked like a tough bad boy, but in reality, he was just a soft, shy cutie. And Izzy loved him. But of course he couldn't TELL Slash that, not when he knew Axl would laugh and make fun of them. Maybe someday...

"Um, well, thanks Izz but uh, could you maybe turn around?" 

Slash's stuttered voice broke Izzy out of his daze and he blushed out of knowing he was probably staring. "Oh, yes, of course."

He turned around as he heard Slash's fingers fiddle with his zipper, then with a thud he heard the clothes drop. Izzy desperately wanted to turn around, to see Slash so vulnerable. But he knew he needed to take things easy.

He heard the man walk into the shower and close the curtain, knowing that was his cue to turn around.

A couple minutes later passed and Slash squeaked, "Izzy?" so quietly, he barely even heard him.

"Yeah?"

"Um, do you think after this I can sleep with you?"

Izzy smiled to himself. 

"Of course." 

Slash grinned so hard he thought he might explode as he scrubbed his thick, black hair with his soapy hands. 

"You're the best, Izzy."

~

A/N

Awww how cute. I love flustered Slash too. He honestly looks so tough, but in interviews he's so down to earth and adorable and AHHHHHHH! Welp, tell me what you guys think and please, if you have any ideas for a one shot, TELL MEEEE!! I will most likely use it. 

~Munky