FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT

A/N

This continues off of when Izzy, Axl and Slash had a threesome, but at the end Duff and Steven walk in when they finished. So now Duffen joins and bam it's a huge GNR's orgy. Wish I could join:(

My buddy @Slaxl_is_life gave me the idea so thANKS FAM!!!!

This is about to get dirty very quickly, brace yourselves my dudes.

~Munky

~

"What the fuck is goin' on?" Duff squinted his eyes and stumbled into the hot tour bus. He was obviously drunk, holding the hand of a sober and scared looking Steven.

"Isn't it obvious?" Izzy smirked in the dim lit tour bus. "We fucked the shit outta Slash."

The boys all turned to Slash who was laying on the ground, still panting and coughing from their little activity.

"You in for another round?" Axl asked Izzy, licking his lips and setting a hand on the guitarists thigh, dangerously close to his cock. "I wanna be pounded, used like a slut. We can't do Slash again, he's too loose now."

"You two go get cleaned up and hang in the back. We got some unfinished business to do." Izzy grinned and looked at Duff with lust filled eyes. Izzy's look sent a rush right down to Duff's already hardening cock.

"Uh, okay. You guys have fun." Steven mumbled, grabbing Duff by the arm. "Come on, D. Let's go-"

"Don't you wanna join?" Duff grabbed Steven, his voice was low and seductive and Steven squirmed when he felt something he probably shouldn't have. "Can we?" He looked to Axl who nodded.

"N-No. I wanna go take a shower. This is stupid-" Steven tried to protest but Duff still had a good grip on him. 

"Come on baby. We'll all be gentle, right guys?" Duff shot a pleading look at Izzy who nodded. 

"Oh, yeah. We'll be gentle with baby Stevie over there." Izzy gave a soft smile to the frightened and overwhelmed boy. "We just won't be gentle with Axl."

Axl let out a snort, already pumping his cock in his rough hands. Izzy smacked his hand.

"Did I say you could fucking touch yourself?" He shouted.

Duff rolled his eyes.

"This should be fun."

Duffy took his shirt off in one fluent motion to match the nakedness of all the other guys. He motioned for Steven to do the same. Steven bit his lip and nervously took his shirt off, exposing his unshaved chest (which Duff loved. That's right. Duff's a slut for hairy dudes (so am i))

"Slash, wake the fuck up, dude." Axl shook Slash who fell asleep. He woke up with a start, very confused.

"Huh? What?"

"We're gonna fuck the shit outta Axl, wanna help?" Izzy smirked toyed with his hardening cock.

"But we just-" He started to protest, sitting upright and wiping his hair sticky with cum and sweat out of his face.

"Yeah, but Duff and Steven are joining for round two." Axl grinned at Duff who winked and slid off his pants, helping Steven do the same. 

"I haven't had an orgy in a while, this should be good." Duff licked his lips, pumping his cock and biting his lip with a sexy smile.

(A/N BAHAHAHA IM LISTENING TO THE RADIO TO WIN GNRS TIX AND A ERECTILE DISFUNCTION COMMERCIAL CAME ON AND IM JUST?? IM CHOKING BAHAHA IT STARTED OFF WITH "do you struggle with giving a good performance in bed?" IM DYING OKAY OKAY SIMMER DOWN NOW MUNK GET BACK TO WRITING...... BAHAHAHA)