Drunk (Izzy/Duff)

(Art creds to Freakygirl8 on Deviantart)

"Ew are you gay or somethin'?" Axl giggled as Duff clung onto Izzy, all the boys completely drunk out of their minds.

"I could ask you the same thing, Axllllll." Duff slurred, smirking at the redheaded singer. "You were suckin' on Slashers lollipop a while ago, weren't yah?" 

"Heh, he sure did." Slash butted in on the conversation, shooting a wink at Axl whose face was now as red as his hair. "He was good too, might have to pay him back later, yeahhh."

The boys of the famous rock band Guns N Roses were chilling at a bar with that was pretty much empty, and decided to let loose with each other and relax.

"I feel like I'm third wheeling or s-something." Steven hiccuped and glared at Duff attached to Izzy and Slash attached to Axl. He frowned and glared as Axl gave Slash a huge smack on the mouth with his lips. 

Duff turned to Izzy and wiggled his eyebrows, trying to get some action with his band member, but all Izzy did was laugh and stumble and almost fall due to Duff's weight on him.

"Mm,  go have a threesome or somethin'." Izzy yawned, as if bored of the drunks bickering. "Me and Duff are gonna get more drinks." 

Slash, Axl and poor innocent Steven all shot Izzy and Duff horrified looks and Duff laughed so hard he felt like his stomach was gonna leap outta his chest. Izzy dragged the blond haired, brown streaked man by the hand and up to the bar.

"Get us whatever, please." Izzy smiled at the barista, a very attractive young lady with very large breasts and very blue eyes. She was about to say something, probably start to flirt, until she realized the two men were holding hands. She shrugged, then walked away to make whatever drink came to mind, since Iz didn't give any specifics.

"You're still holding my hand." Duff giggled at the black haired man who smiled and winked.

"Don't want my cutie getting lost in this crowd."

"Izzyyyy, there's legit NO ONE here!" Duff cackled as they both observed the place. It was dark, dimly lit by a neon glow. The atmosphere was thick with smoke and the background music was slow, rock music. The perfect place.

"Here you two cuties are!" The barista smiled politely and handed them a concoction of some sort of alcohol. 

"Thank you, ma'am." Izzy grinned, pretending to dip and invisible hat politely. Duffy snickered and observed the drink. 

"On three, babe." Izzy said, raising the glass towards Duff. He called me babe!  The blondie silently freaked out as he tipped the glass towards the rocker and clinked them, swallowing the whole thing like a pro.

Izzy wiped his mouth with his sleeve, then got up, picking up Duffy bridal style to the dance floor in the small local bar. Duff squealed and wrapped his arms around Iz, leaning his head on the others chest. 

He set him down gently and grabbed both of Duff's hands.

"Come on, sugar. Let's dance!" Izzy smirked.

The barista grinned at the two drunk superstars and quickly ran to the back room to turn on a song for the two to dance to. (A/N that's a lotta to's in one sentence wowie)

The popish beginning of the song Be My Wife by David Bowie started playing. The two experimenting lovers looked at the barista who grinned and gave them a thumbs up.

Izzy put his hands on Duff's waist as the other wrapped his arms around the guitarists neck gently. 

Sometimes you get so lonely

Sometimes you get nowhere 

I've lived all over the world

I've left every place

The song blasted the small bar as the two drunks giggled and sang the words.

"Please be mine." Izzy sang, staring into Duff's eyes. Duff grinned, his eyes starting to water as he realized he was slowly falling for his friend.

"Share my life, stay with meeeee." Duff continued the lyrics, dragging out the words since they were, still, very intoxicated. "Be my wif- husband!!!!" He changed the word 'wife' to 'husband', causing Izzy to giggle, poking his tongue out between his teeth and crinkling his eyes.

Duff smiled, tears flowing down his chin as he sobbed drunkenly in Izzy's arms.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Izzy questioned, resting his hand on his cheek and wiping the tears away with is thumb.

"I think I love you." Duff squeaked out, so quiet only Iz could hear him. 

The black haired man didn't stop swaying them to the toon of the music, didn't even flinch when he heard those words. Instead he rested his forehead against the crying man. 

"I love you, too." He whispered quietly, brushing the long, blondish brown hair away from Duff's face. He slowly leaned in and gently kissed him. 

A couple seconds later, they pulled back to breath again, looking at each other in astonishment. Duff looked wide eyed at Izzy, then pushed his lips back to his, kissing him with a much greater force than last time.

Duff ran his tongue a along the bottom of Iz's lip, gaining access immediately, their tongues battling in each others mouths. They kissed, and kissed, and kissed some more, just to make sure this was really happening. 

Out of breath and clutching to each other for dear life, faces painted with a deep blush, they shyly turned to look at the barista. 

"Oh, my gosh! That was the most darling thing I have ever witnessed!" She squealed, clapping her hands and grinning.

Izzy bowed and kissed the smiling Duff, grabbing his hand, and leading him to the place the guys lived, just a couple blocks from the club.

"How 'bout you sleep with me tonight, eh?" Izzy stumbled along the sidewalk, holding tightly to Duff's hand. 

"Absolutely." He smirked.

~

A/N

OKAY SO I JUST WATCHED WONDER WOMAN AND IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Also can we just appreciate drunk Izzy and Duff?? GOD BLESS THEIR SOULS!

Goodnight my children.

~Munky