Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT

A/N

Yenno, I feel like every oneshot I write just gets weirder and weirder to the point where I think my last oneshot is gonna be about GNRs fucking alligators or some weird ass shit.

Uhhh, Duff fucking his bass guitar is my kink. Not even joking. The gif is just one of them, there's one where Duff humps it on the ground and there's one where he's on his back playing and thrusting up to it like hOT DIGGITY DUFF FUCK MMY ASS PLEASE 

Ehm, enjoy bitches.

(Also briefly inspired my my baby @ana_mckagan go check her oneshots out, fuckers)

~Munky is horny (because she always is)

~

Duff was horny. And he was pretty sure everyone around he knew that too. He made it pretty damn obvious, walking around with a boner as bright as the sun, not bothering to hide it or take care of it.

"Could you make it any more obvious, Duff?" Axl snorted, rolling his eyes as the bass player palmed himself backstage before the show, bucking into his own hand. "Why didn't you take care of that earlier, fucker?!"

"I dunno!" Duff growled, throwing a cigar in his mouth and slinging his bass around him, enjoying the touch of the cool metal against his dick. "I thought it would go away?"

"You thought it would go away?" Axl scoffed in disgust, crinkling his nose and grabbing a mic. "Whatever, dude, just don't fuck around on stage, I needa focus."

"Oh, is my boner distracting?" Duff hummed, getting close behind Axl and breathing against his neck. "Get ready, bitch. I'm gonna put on a show for you."

Axl was about to snap something at him, but the crew started ushering them to get onstage. He shook his head angrily, put on a fake smile, then walked on stage, hoping the crowd didn't see how pissed off he was.

"You know where the fuck you are!" He screamed, letting all his anger out into the song, shooting a glare at Duff. "You're in the jungle, baby!! You're gonna die!"

Duff plucked his bass, growling at how the instrument brushed his aching cock. He threw his head back, mouth slightly parted, thrusting up and grinding against his bass. He looked at Axl who shot a middle finger at him.

The blonde was dazed by horneness, not even caring that there was a crowd of people in front of him. He got to the ground, still strumming his bass, then leaned forward, pushing the metal thing he was strumming in between his legs, grinding down.

He rubbed his hard cock against the instrument, closing his eyes and drooling  a little bit as he imagined the bass was Axl, squirming underneath him. He continued to dry hump his bass, rutting up against it and moaning.

Once Welcome to the Jungle was done, Axl grabbed water, drinking the whole thing and flinging it to the screaming crowd. The leader stalked up to Duff and snarled in his ear: "You better fuckin' stop teasing me, you bitch." Then walked back up to his microphone. 

Slash started to play the intro to 'Paradise City', Duff joined in, pretending to act normal and plucked his bass to the rhythm with Slash, ignoring his boner. But his damn bass kept touching his hard cock.

Duff let out a loud moan that thankfully only Slash could hear, who gave him a weird look but kept on playing his guitar. Oh, how Duff was so horny. 

The bassist grinned to himself, bucking into his bass while walking close to Axl and growling into his ear. 

"I'm gonna cum on stage in front of all these people." Duff hissed into Axl's ear, hiding behind the redhead and reached around his bass, palming himself. Luckily, no one saw and Axl didn't move out of the way.