Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)

A/N

For @ynadinah !!!!!

AU where Axl and Slash are dating and get caught in an interview. Kinda angsty, but fluffy in the end 💗

Love you all!

KEEP IN MIND THIS TAKES PLACE NOW IN 2017, KK?

~Munky

~

"Hello and good evening! My name is Bob Cunningham and I am here with two of the boys from the legendary rock band, Guns N Roses." Bob Cunningham introduced, causing the audience to go wild. 

Axl Rose and Slash were on the talk show aired on live TV called Evenings with Cunningham and they were very excited.

"Hey, I'm Axl Rose and I'm the lead singer of Guns N Roses." Axl smiled and waved at the audience, giving his signature grin.

"And I'm Slash, lead guitarist." Slash bit his lip and smiled, brushing his poofy hair out of his face.

"So, boys. I would like to start off with some simple questions, then we'll dive into the juicy gossip." Cunningham grinned. "How are things on this new tour of yours, the Not in this Lifetime tour?" 

"Oh, it's great!" Axl chuckled, "I mean, not as much partying and girls as there used to. I'm getting to the point where my back is starting to hurt and my voice ain't as great as it used to be."

"Hey, you're voice is great, Ax. Don't put yourself down." Slash frowned, putting an arm around his singer. They were both sitting on a huge couch, but very close to each other.

"Classic Slash." Cunningham smiled at the camera, "Always looking out for his singer. Say, we saw a photo of you two recently."

"Oh, yes?" Axl raised an eyebrow. "It better not be those damn 'Fat Axl' photos, I've seen enough of those." 

"No, no! It's actually a photo of the two of you." Bob motioned to the two rockstars, who both cocked their heads to the side. "Come on, Jim. Put the photo on the big screen."

Slash and Axl's eyes widened and their stomachs dropped.

"Can you maybe explain this?" Bob asked politely. All the people in the audience were on the edge of their seats, waiting to hear the two men's explanation. 

"W-Where did you get that?" Axl stumbled, face getting red as he fiddled nervously with a silver cross necklace.

It was a picture of Slash and Axl making out on the beach from last week, although, they thought they were alone. Motherfuckers.

"Someone emailed it to us. Are you two, yenno-" Cunningham was cut off by an angry Axl.

"Who the hell took that? Why the fuck would someone take pictures of us without our damn permission?!" Axl was fuming. The whole audience gasped at Axl's profanity, know it would be bleeped off on television.

"Hey, Ax, calm down." Slash grabbed Axl's arm to keep him seated.

"Woah woah, we didn't mean this to happen. Are you okay?" Cunningham was obviously concerned. But of course, like any interviewer, he knew this would happen. He wanted controversy to keep the TV show alive.

"No, I'm not okay." Axl huffed, sitting down and crossing his arms, furrowing his eyebrows. "This is our life, why should we share any personal information with you?"

"Axl, really, it's okay for you to admit that you and Slash are dating." Bob tried to calm him down, sweat collecting on his forehead.

"We aren't dating!" Axl shouted, face flushed pink with anger and embarrassment. Slash's heart dropped. Was he really that ashamed to admit they were dating?