So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)

A/N

Coffee shop AU where Slash is super nerdy and Axl's a bad boy and they meet at a coffee shop and Axl realizes he's in love with that nerdy guy oh no.

AKA some fluff because I just pounded you all in the ass with that smut last chapter so here take fluff *throws steven at you* 

~Munky

~

"So, I'll see you later, yeah?" The redheaded bad boy smirked at the girl who handed him his coffee

"So, I'll see you later, yeah?" The redheaded bad boy smirked at the girl who handed him his coffee. "Keep the change, doll." 

Axl Rose. That boy was trouble and everyone knew it. He was also hot and everyone also knew that. Including him. He had a charming smile and a smirk that could drive anyone wild, even the straightest man alive. He always wore a leather jacket and bandana, wrapped up with some shades and too many necklaces. That was Axl Rose.

Saul Hudson aka Slash. He was the sweetest boy in the world. Cute poofy hair and always cozied up in the coffee shop on 5th Avenue with a cute sweater and a cup of coffee. He always smiled his shy little grin and always, always blushed. He wore nerdy glasses and soft cozy sweatshirts. He was the most politest person in the town. That was Saul Hudson.

The girl at the counter was blushing like crazy, her pretty blue eyes followed Axl on his way out of the coffee shop. When the door closed, the girl squealed and jumped up and down.

"Saul!" She grinned at the cutie who sat in one of the tables in the far right corner, nose buried in the book To Kill A Mockingbird.

He looked up and rolled his eyes, laughing.

"He talked to me!"

"I heard." 

"NO! You don't understand! He talked to me! AXL ROSE TALKED TO ME!" The blonde girl giggled at the shy boy.

"Calm down, Krissy, it's just a boy. He acts like that with all the girls." Slash chuckled, grabbing the mug of coffee and taking a sip, watching his friend let out a dreamy sigh, not caring what Slash said.

"He's gorgeous, don't you think?" Krissy leaned against the wooden counter, grinning stupidly at Slash.

 Slash shrugged.

"I guess."

~

The next day, Axl came back again, strutting up to Krissy who gave Slash, who was sitting in the same spot as yesterday, a huge grin. Slash shook his head.

"Hello, darling." Axl smirked, leaning against the counter facing Krissy and the cash register. "I'll get the usual."

"Of course!" Krissy chirped. "You can have a seat if you'd like, it's kinda early so the coffee still needs to be brewed, is that okay?" 

"Absolutely, doll." Axl smiled sweetly and looked around the empty coffee house.

Slash was intently reading, ignoring the fact that Axl was staring at him. He didn't look up, until he felt someone sit across from him. He didn't dare look up.