Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)

A/N

WHOOOPPPP!!!!!! This chapter is for @bloodied80s cuz they gave me this idea. HOPE YOU LIKE IT BOO!!! (i changed it so the child is 2 if that okaAY)

Also thank you all sooooo much for the comments and likes and reads and GAHHH!! 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT SUGGESTIONS AND I SHALL USE THEM!

*bows* enjoy

~Munky

~

"I swear to God, if I come back and the house is trashed, my child is dead, and the kitchen is on fire, I. Will. Kill. You. Both." Axl growled in Slash and Duff's face while throwing on a jacket. 

"Don't worry, dude. We got this all under control!" Slash grinned, fiddling with the lollipop in his mouth as he watched Izzy and Axl get ready to leave for their date.

The band has been touring and lately Axl's been very stressed, so his husband, Izzy, decided to treat him well and take him to dinner. And Slash and Duff were babysitting their two year old daughter, Angus Josie Rose (AJ for short). Nothing could go wrong, right?

"Remember, make sure for dinner you feed her the baby food in the fridge, rock her to sleep and give her milk at around 6 so she can fall asleep around 7. Also, feed that damn dog, Zeppelin, too. GOT IT?!" Axl huffed and the two babysitters nodded frantically. Izzy grinned, took his husband's hand, then walked out the door of the small apartment.

Duff looked at Slash. "If we fuckin' burn the house down, I'm blaming you." Duff growled at his boyfriend.

The two rockers walked into the playroom where AJ was playing. The place was painted a light pink and horses with barbies were scattered on the floor. AJ looked up and grinned.

"Fuff! Sash!" She squeaked, dropping her pony and hobbling up to them. She was still young and just learning words, so she called Duff, Fuff and Slash, Sash, they didn't mind and thought it was rather adorable. 

"Hey, cutie!" Duff laughed, picking up the little girl and spinning her around, then setting her gently on the floor. 

She giggled, then ran up to the curly haired man and hugged his leg, giving him a cheesy grin.

Duff looked at his phone. 

"It's 4 right now, should she eat?" Duff looked at Slash for help, but all he did was shrug.

"Dude, I've never babysitted before, I don't know!"

"Are you hungry?" Duff looked at AJ as she settled back on the floor and made her toy horse gallop. She looked up.

"Nemo."

The two men looked at her in confusion.

"What?"

"NEMO!" She yelled, getting up and searching her toy box. While Slash wasn't looking, a fish stuffed animal was flung at him and knocked him into a wall out of surprise. 

"Holy shit!" Slash yelped as he landed on the ground with a thud, his heart beating faster than it has in a while.

AJ was laughing hysterically and Duff collapsed on the ground next to her, giggling his stupid blonde head off. 

"That wasn't funny! Who threw that?" Slash frowned, looking at the two cuties laughing on the ground. Slash shot a look at Duff and he threw his hands up innocently. Slash then looked at AJ and she grinned.

"Oh, my gosh. Did you really just throw a fish at me?" Slash laughed, lightening up as he saw AJ smile and blush.

They all sat in silence for a moment, trying to catch their breaths.