Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)

(Art creds Beckpage on Deviantart)

A/N 

For @ynadina !!!!

Remember to request ships or scenarios or anything that you would like to see that I can use to make these oneshots enjoyable for you and better! Love you guys!

~

Gorgeous. Axl thought while he stared at Izzy under the neon lights of Seattle Washington. They had just finished a show there. He couldn't figure out if it was the lights he was talking about, or Izzy. Maybe both. He didn't care.

"Ax! Whatcha starin at?" Izzy giggled, twirling around on the sidewalk of the city, the purple sign above him making his face glow. Okay, so maybeeee Izzy was a little drunk. Izzy stuck his tongue out, then spun around and continued walking forward as best as he could.

"Axllllllll, look!" The black haired man grinned, pointing at the store a couple blocks away with an OPEN sign glowing bright. 

Axl smiled. A record store.

"Come on! Come on!" Izzy shouted while running down the empty night street of the unfamiliar city.

"I'm comin', Iz, calm down!" Axl laughed but followed his bandmate to the small little store that was called Al's Music, Video, and Games. They entered, wide eyed as they were hit with the musty smell of used records and CD's. The place was PACKED to the brim with collectibles from music icons, such as themselves, which was weird to see, but they had gotten used to it.

"Hello, folks. How are you on this fine night?" A bigger man with long hair and a beard greeted them, showing off his Iron Maiden Killers shirt with a polite grin. The two men turned around.

"HOLY SHIT!" The owner of the store was taken back by surprise, his hands covering his mouth in shock and eyes widening. "AXL ROSE AND IZZY!"

"Hehe, that's us!" Izzy snickered as the guy gaped open his mouth. Axl was glad this guy knew who they were. He loved being recognized by fans, it made him feel like he was successful and doing his job of getting him and his band out there in the world.

"Well, uh, what brings you fine gentlemen to my small shop?" The guy asked, obviously trying not to show how much he was freaking out on the inside.

"We're just browsing around, just finished a gig at The Paramount a couple hours ago and decided to walk around this place. Lovely city you guys have here." Axl complicated, grabbing the intoxicated Izzy by the hand to make sure he didn't break anything like a child would.

After browsing the small place and buying a few CD's that consisted of AC/DC's Back in Black and Iron Maiden's The Number of the Beast, Izzy wanted to walk around.

Izzy reached down and clutched Axl's hand making Axl blush madly. Instead of a you-are-drunk-im-gonna-hold-your-hand-to-make-sure-you-dont-do-anything-illegal type of handhold, it was more of a we-are-in-a-majestic-city-lets-be-cutesy-and-hold-hands-like-lovers kinda way.

The guitarist was whistling, swinging their arms back and forth and staring wide-eyed around him. The nightlife in Seattle was relaxing. There were some people here and there, but not as much as you would think. The air was warm and the stars were shining above them, so was the city lights.

"Woahhhhh, Ax! Look at that!" Izzy gaped as they came across an opening in the small little city. There was a huge cement like bowl that sloped down slightly. In the middle of the bowl was a huge metal ball, spraying water in the air to a rhythm. 

"It's gorgeous

"It's gorgeous." Axl whispered, squeezing Izzy's hand. "Come on, let's go!"Axl decided to lead Izzy, dragging him along, slowly approaching the spraying architect. The streams hit the ground with peaceful splashes, the metal on the ball reflecting the city's lights, causing the water to glow with color.

"I bet you a hamburger you won't make it to the ball and touch it!" Axl challenged the long haired man who stood awestruck at the structure. He snapped out of his daze as soon as he heard the challenge.

"Oh really?" Izzy looked at the redhead, raising an eyebrow and cocking his head to the side. "Well then, if I DO touch it, I get to kiss you, deal?"

Axl stood in shock at how fluent Izzy suggested the idea. He then narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Okay. Deal."

The two shook on it and Izzy took off to fulfill his quest. The still intoxicated man squealed as the water sprayed a little on him, taking him by surprise and making him stumble. Axl trailed a little behind him, just to make sure he didn't do something stupid and get himself hurt. 

The water stopped for a second, the only sound was the water on the ground draining around the ball to be reused again for the next shower of spurts from its shiny surface. Izzy took his chance and ran as fast as he could. He was almost there when SPLASH!

The ball started spraying again, leaving a drunk Izzy on the cement by the metal ball laughing his head off while getting soaked. Axl yelped in surprise, running after him, only to get sprayed himself.

The two laid on the hard, cold, wet ground, water splashing in their faces as they giggled stupidly. Izzy reached his hand out. Clink. His hand hit the cold surface of the ball. He smirked.

"I win."

Axl stared at Izzy's hand, still on the slick metal as spurts of water sprayed over them like rain. 

"What do we do now?" Axl whispered, already knowing the answer. Izzy giggled.

"We kiss."

Izzy grabbed Axl's wet face in his slick hands, looking into his eyes with such an intense passion, Axl had to look away for a moment. Axl leaned in, lips brushing his bandmembers softly.

Iz leaned in all the way, connecting their sweet lips together as water streamed down their faces, soaking their clothes and hair and socks. Axl kissed back, leaning in as their lips molded perfectly together.

When they both pulled back, gasping for air, Izzy started laughing. Laughing and laughing and he wouldn't stop!

"What's so funny?" Axl was genuinely confused as he looked at the man he just kissed,laughing his dorky head off.

"Do you realize," Izzy huffed, trying to take deep breathes to speak, "how fucking cliche this is?" He snickered. "We are kissing, under some huge ass water spraying ball, in the middle of a city that we have no idea where we are, at night! Do you realize how dumbly cute this is!?"

Axl snorted, standing up and offering a hand to his soaking wet friend. They both stood up, squeezing water out of their shirts. 

"We should probably head back." Axl said, grabbing Izzy's hand again. "I'm cold and wet and we have another show tomorrow."

Izzy sighed, shaking his head and smiling. The two walked back to their hotel, completely drenched and drunk on love.

~

A/N

WELL HEYYYYYYYY!!!!!

This was kinda different. So some of you may know that I live in Washington and gosh dang Seattle is absolutly gorgeous. Everything in this was real including that weird ass spray ball (which i face planted on while trying to touch the ball without getting wet) The Paramount, and even Al's Music, Videos, and Games! It's my fav store and the dude loves me cuz he's happy people still enjoy good music and records/cds.

ANYWAYS, hope it was okay @ynadina !!!! Thank you for requesting a Izzy/Axl, I personally love this ship

PLEASE COMMENT ANY IDEAS YOU ALL HAVE IN THOSE BEAUTIFUL BRAINS OF YOURS, I WILL DEFINITELY USE THEM!!!!!!!

Love you guys all!

~Munky