Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT

A/N

DEDICATED TO MY BUDDY @Slaxl_is_life FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE AND AWESOME AND GIVING ME THE IDEA FOR THIS ONESHOT. YOU ARE AMAZING DUDE!!!!!! and also because they keep bugging me, I'LL USE THE WORD DICK, DAMMIT 😂

~

"Can you all be QUIET IN THIS DAMN PLACE FOR ONCE?!" Axl boomed at his bandmates.

"Damn, boy. What's up with you?" Steven laughed at the angered singer. "Don't get your panties in a twist, mate."

The rock band, Guns N Roses, had a free week from tour. FOR ONCE. So they decided to use this time wisely. And by wisely, that means staying over in a cramped apartment in a cheap hotel with three rooms that connected and rough housing while playing video games. And Axl was trying to sleep.

"The boy's got a huge headache." Izzy informed the group. "Think he had too much to drink last night." He snickered the last part, clicking the x box controller furiously, eyes never leaving the screen. 

Izzy and Steven were battling each other at a match on Halo, while Slash and Duff were rough housing on the floor, all while Axl was in one of the rooms that connected to the others, trying to calm his raging headache. 

"HA! I win!" Slash cheered as he straddled Duff and pinned his arms above the taller man. "You lose." He whispered into the bassists ear while smirking.

Duff groaned, "Sneaky bastard." 

Slash laughed victoriously, and while he was distracted, Duff gathered all his strength and flipped Slash over, climbing ontop of the younger man and pinning him down.

Slash's eyes were wide as he processed what just happened. Then his head fell back onto the carpeted floor of the hotel with a thud and a groan.

"Dammit, Duff! Why you gotta be like this?" Slash whined, trying to get up, but failing.

The two stayed like that in silence; Duff pinning Slash's hands above his head, both breathing heavily.

Slash started to blush as he realized Duffy's crotch was brushing his, the fabric between them creating friction. He could feel his leather pants tighten, starting to get hard. Duff noticed, looking down at both of their crotches. He smirked, seeing the bulge in Slash's pants. It was all his fault, and he liked that.

Duff looked Slash straight in the eyes and slowly grinded his hips downward, rubbing himself against Slash's erection. Slash let out a stifled moan, Duff quickly covering the younger man's mouth and glancing at Steven and Izzy. The two men were too focused on the video game to know that their two bandmates were pleasing each other a little ways away.

Duff reached a hand down, palming Slash through his pants. Slash bucked his hips up, closing his eyes as Duffy noticed and grinded down hard, both of them getting unnecessarily hard at the others touch.

"Uh, guys?" Steven asked, eyes still glued to the tv, he was winning at the game, grinning as Izzy whined. "You guys are kinda quiet."

"Oh, ummm." Slash blushed, stuttering and looking at Duff for help with his pleading brown eyes.

"We were rough housing and Slash here twisted his ankle, I was trying to check it out." Duff explained casually, slipping off the poofy haired man and paying attention to Slash's ankle. "I think I'm gonna have a better look at it. There's some wrap to wrap around his ankle. Come on, Slash, let's go to the empty room"

Duff stood up, helping Slash and his 'injured' ankle, to the spare room no one was using. As soon as Slash closed the door with shaking hands, Duff slammed the shorter man against the door, kissing him violently and hard.