Fireworks(4th of July Special;))

A/N

This isn't really a ship thing, it's just Guns N Roses hanging out during the 4th of July if yall celebrate that. If you don't, it's just when America won independence or whatever and now we light off fireworks because why the fuck not? Also includes s'mores, red white and blue, screaming, swimming in pools, and eating hamburgers. BOOOOMM.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 

~Munky

~

"Here! Just take the damn thing!" Axl shouted, thrusting the lit sparkler towards Steven. 

"NO! It's spraying freaking FLAMES and SPARKS at me!" Steven yelped, hiding behind Slash who was chillin and drinking a beer. "MY HAIR IS GONNA CATCH ON FIRE!"

"Maybe if you catch on fire you will explode into popcorn." Slash snorted, taking a sip of his beer and walking away from Steven and Axl. 

They were all on break to celebrate 4th of July and rented a huge ass house with a huge ass swimming pool. 

"DIE MOTHER FUCKER!" Duff shouted from in the pool, splashing wildly like a little kid.

"The hell you doin', Duff?" Slash cocked his head to the side and sat at the edge of the pool, dipping his feet into the cold, cool water. Duff swam up to him in a flury, splashing Slash in the moment.

"T-There was a bee, Slash! IT WAS HUGE!" Duff panted, grabbing onto the wall of the pool and lifting himself halfway, shaking his head like a dog and splashing the guitarist.

"Dude! Shake yourself off elsewhere! You're gonna make me spill my beer, asshole!" Slash snapped, shoving Duff back into the water. The blonde yelped and tumbled in a splash.

"SLASH! Why'd you do that?! That bee is still here somewhere and-FUCK! THERE IT IS!" Duff screeched and ducked underwater as a bee sped towards the bassist, but stopped when it realized its target was underwater.

Then, out of nowhere, the bee sped to a new target: Slash. Slash got up, tipping his beer over (thankfully it was gone) and ran with a squeal, hiding behind Izzy.

"Shit, Slash! Get away!" Izzy snapped, shooing the wild man away. "I have hamburgers cooking!"

Izzy had his hair in a ponytail and an apron on that said 'kiss the cook' that Duff bought him for christmas. He secretly loved it. 

"Gee, Iz. You're such a mom." Duff was out of the pool and completely naked, shaking his fluffy hair at Izzy and spraying the man.

"GOD, DUFF! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" Izzy yelled, jumping to the side to avoid the sopping wet man's hug.

"Nahhhhh, I lost my swim trunks in the pool somewhere and I don't wanna go back in incase the bee comes back." Duff grinned, coming from behind Izzy and wrapping his arms around him. 

"Ew. You're naked. Get the fuck off me." Izzy growled, "My hamburgers are gonna burn! Everyone go away from me!"

Slash pulled Duffy away and walked over to check on Axl and Steven again.

"STEVEN!" Axl shouted at the small blonde, "You're doing it wrong!"

Stevens eyes started to water and his bottom lip trembled.

"Great! Now you made Popcorn cry!" Slash huffed and rolled his eyes at Axl. 

"Does my baby Popcorn need some cuddles?" Duff asked like a mom talking to a child. Steven looked up at Duff and reached his arms out like a kid. Duff reached down and picked up the crying man, wrapping his arms around him.