PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT

A/N
THIS VIDEO IS FUCKING HOT OKAY LIKE DUFF IS SO WASTED AND KISSIN ON SLASH AND SLASH IS SO WASTED AND IS LIKE IDGAF AND ITS SO HOT AND THERES SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION LIKE JUST FUCK ALREADY DAMMIT!
~ Sexually frustrated Munky:)))
-
Holy shit did Slash feel good. Everything was blurry and his hands were doing their own thing, strumming his guitar like second nature. The music was so loud and the crowd was screaming and his head was spinning and his mouth was drooped into a relaxed smile and Fuck, did he feel good.

He took a deep breath, grinning at Axl who began to sing and he closed his eyes, letting his body sway back and forth to the beat of the song.

He was fucked beyond fucked.

Suddenly, he felt something run down his back gently, warm and comforting, sending chills down his spine. It was fingers and he didn't dare turn around to see who it was. Slash continued to play, leaning his head back as the hands stroked his curls, causing his eyes to close and a relaxed smile play on his full lips.

The arm of the person wrapped around him and squeezed his shoulder, then the person's body pressed against Slash's bare back.

A pair of lips attacked Slashes shoulder, dragging slowly across his tan skin. Blonde hair covered his face along with the scent of vodka and mint. Duff.

"W-what're ya doin'?" Slash mumbled out, not pulling away from the lips attached to his collar bone.

"I dunnooo..." Duff dragged out, kissing harshly on Slash's warm neck, definitely leaving a visible mark.

"What if-if people seeeeee?" Slash's face was scrunched up in pleasure as Duff's tongue poked out between his lips, licking the bruise he proudly made.

"Do ya w-want me to stop?" Duff hiccuped, pulling away from Slash and looking out into the blur of the audience. No one seemed to care about the boys' actions on stage.

"N-no. Don't stoppp!" Slash begged, leaning his head back and resting it on Duff's chest behind him.

"You asked for this." Duff smirked, leaning forward and burrowing his face into the crook of Slash's sweaty neck, sticking his tongue out and lapping at the moisture, crinkling his nose at the salty taste.

Slash made and inaudible grunt, trying hard to focus on playing guitar as Duff's tongue tickled his soft skin.

Duff bit down harshly on Slash's shoulder, sucking and licking at the tender flesh, causing the curly haired man to moan loudly. The blonde reached around Slash's acoustic guitar, brushing the man's hard-on gently.

"Duff..." Slash breathed, moaning loudly as the bass player started palming him, squeezing the bulge and feeling the heat warm his hand. Slash grew harder, bucking up into his hand while still playing guitar, making sure his instrument covered what Duff was doing.

"Slashhhh. You're so hard, baby..." Duff cooed in the man's ear, licking the shell and taking his earlobe in between his teeth. He sucked on the flesh, palming and squeezing Slash's dick through the fabric of his pants.

"D-Duff!" Slash panted, shaking his hair into his face more to cover up his aroused look and blushing cheeks. Sweat rolled down his face. "If y-you keep doing that, I'm gonna, y-you know."

"Hmm?" Duff hummed innocently, moving his hand up and playing with Slash's waistband, caressing the patch of hair that started at his belly button and lead down to his dick. "You're gonna what, b-baby?"

"Gonna cum onstaaaage..." Slash groaned, furrowing his eyebrows and trying hard not to lose it.

"That's k-kinda hot, man...." Duff grinned cheekily, slipping his hand into Slash's pants all the way and grasping his hard cock. It pulsed in his hand and he jerked it softly, enjoying Slash messing up on his simple guitar parts.