I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?

A/N

For the wonderful @ynadinah !!!! Keep the requests flowin' ;) almost smut but fluff. EDIT: I just finished and it's more smutish than I was hoping for oops.

A thingy where Duff wakes up and wants to do dirty things with Axl, but Axl is tired. Duff is also not wearing clothes. Uh oh.

My parents are actually going to make me go insane smh I just wanna move out hah

~Munky

~

"It's only 6 in the morning and I can't sleep and I'm horny and I'm not wearing clothes."

"I don't care."

"Yeah you do. I can make you pop a boner in a minute."

"No you can't."

"Is that a challenge?" Duff smirked at a sleepy Axl who was buried under the covers, hair messy and eyes closed.

"Duffy, I want to sleep. We can do stuff later." Axl's voice was deep and gruff, thick from sleepiness and it turned on the blonde so much it hurt.

"But I want to do stuff now!" Duff huffed, scooting closer to his boyfriend and collecting his body heat. Duff rubbed his naked body up against Axl, sexually frustrated and desperate for friction.

"Stop doing that."

"Stop doing what?" Duff continued grinding, wrapping his bare legs around Axl's legs and thrusting up against him.

"That. Stop grinding on me." Axl groaned, shifting and moving so his back was facing Duff. He sighed, trying to gain at least a bit of sleep. Their show last night in New York zapped the life out of him and the redhead was exhausted.

"You're not the boss of me." Duff shot back in a snotty voice, moving closer and wrapping his large arms around his small boyfriends frame.

"Yeah, and you're not five so stop acting like it."

"Don't get sassy with me."

"I can be sassy if I want."

"Now you're acting five."

Axl stayed silent, ignoring the horny man.

"Pay attention to me, Axl." Duff groaned, pushing his hips up against the singers ass and humping up against him desperately. Axl stayed quiet, acting like he was asleep just to make Duff angrier.

The blonde pushed his throbbing cock against the cheeks of Axls ass, moaning loudly to try and get a reaction from his stubborn boyfriend. Axl didn't react.

"God, Ax. You feel good." Duff panted close to Axl's ear, poking his tongue out and dragging it along the shell of his lovers ear. "I might cum from this."

"No, you won't." Axl huffed, trying to ignore the way Duff's tongue felt on his hot skin, the way his spit made him feel sticky and sweet. He tried to ignore the fact that he had a boner.

"Y-Yeah I will. Gonna cum all over you, baby."

"Shut the fuck up, I want to sleep."

"No, I-I'm gonna cum, Ax!" Duff humped Axl's clothed ass, feeling his stiff cock drag against the scratchy boxers. "Axl, pleaseeeee!"

"Please what, fucker?" 

"Axl!" Duff squirted hot liquid all over Axl's boxers and shirtless back. The blonde gasped for air as he shuddered from his orgasm, curling up closer the the annoyed and pissed singer.

"Did you seriously just get your jizz all over me?" Axl asked in a deep and threatening voice.

"Y-Yeah, can't you feel it?" Duff's face was red from his work as he scooted back and admired his cum smeared over Axl. He scooted down and licked his own seed off his lover, trying to clean up somewhat of his mess.

"Ew, stop!" Axl protested, squirming under Duff's hot tongue squishing against his back. 

"Stay still, asshole!" Duffy snorted, licking his boyfriend clean, then smirked. "Unless you want my cum all over you, I'm fine with that."

"No, no!" Axl yelled, groaning and squeezing his eyes shut. "Just hurry up, please!"

"Why? Are you feeling a little... turned on? You like when I lick you?" Duff was smirking and biting his lip, inches away from Axl's flushed back. He stuck his tongue out, even though there was no more cum to clean.

The blonde man smoothed his tongue along the soft skin, feeling him squirm and squeal.

"D-Duff, stop it, please!" Axl cried, getting harder by the minute of the feeling of Duff's slimey tongue. 

"Okay, okay fine." Duff frowned and slipped his tongue back into his mouth, scooting close and burying his face into the back of Axl's flushed neck. "Sorry, baby. I like your little squeals and whines." 

"Whatever. Can we just cuddle, please?" Axl turned around so he was facing Duff's bare chest and looked up to meet his eyes and give him a pleading look.

"Fine, baby. But only because you're so cute... And I'm not horny anymore." Duff chuckled, grabbing Axl's waist and pulling him closer to his warm and sweaty body. He kissed the top of his boyfriends soft red hair, smiling as Axl nuzzled his face into the crook of Duff's neck, wrapping his small and skinny arms around him like a teddy bear.

"You're so cute, you know that?" Duffy mumbled, rubbing his hands along Axl's bare sides, feeling him, touching him.

"You tell me that everyday." Axl giggled, breathing in Duff's scent. He smelled like old cologne and vodka and sweat. Typical Duff.

"And it's because it's true. I love you so much, baby." 

"Love you, too, ya big fluffy dork."

"You love it." 

"Hell yeah I do."

Axl curled up closer to him, reaching down to place a small hand on Duff's warm thigh, accidentally brushing his spent cock.

"Better watch where you're putting that hand, princess." Duff smirked, looking down at Axl's red face, then to his small hand placed on Duff's thigh, tracing small circles along his hot skin.

"Yeah, yeah." Axl huffed, hiding a sly smile dancing on his lips. "Can we sleep now?"

"'course, princess."

~

A/N

This was kinda short, oops. BUT OH WELL ITS CUTE

I would sell my soul just to cuddle Duff.

Hit me with some fluffy prompts or AUs I'm writing too much smut I need some marshmallow squishiness.

I ORDERED A MOTLEY CRUE POSTER AND THE ROLLING STONES GNRs MAGAZINE THATS THE COLLECTOR THING YAYAYAYA

RnFnR

~Munk