Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)

A/N

Ohhhh boy I just got done camping and I was feeling mighty dang inspired and wrote down a shit ton of ideas for oneshots so y'all be ready you assholes. 

Remember to request bc I love to satisfy you guys with what you want, if you know what I mean;) *gags on your dick*

ANYWAYS, uhm IDK where I was going uh just read this it's cute and not smut bc hey why have dicks in asses when we can have shy kisses, embarrassed moments, and cuddles galore. 

If I could, I would eat everyone of you out, that's how much I love you guys. Enjoy.

~Munky

~

"So, no wifi?"

"No wifi."

"No cozy rooms?"

"No cozy rooms."

"WHAT THE FUCK, NO!" Steven whined, throwing his arms up in a frantic fit. "Axl, WHYYY are you forcing all of us to go camping?"

"Because, band bonding time." Axl snorted, grabbing his bag full of stuff and hauling it into the back of the van.

"Since when the fuck have you cared about band bonding time." Slash cackled, leaning against Duff and yawning. Axl had woken them all up at 6 to drive 2 hours to go camping in the middle of nowhere. Some were happy, others were not.

"Oh, come on, man." Duff huffed at Slash, pushing him off. "Be happy he isn't making us spend a week with Motley Crue like he did last month." *war flashbacks*

"I fell asleep in Tommy's bed and woke up with glitter and makeup all over my face." Izzy rolled his eyes, slinging his backpack over his shoulder and throwing it in the back. "Who's driving?"

"IZZY SHOULD DRIVE!!" Steven shouted, pointing accusingly at the annoyed black haired man. "He's the most sober out of all of us."

"Okay, fine!" Izzy grumbled, hopping into the front seat, Slash sitting in shot gun. "Only because I don't want us all to die because Slasher here is high as fuck and would probably crash into a tree."

The boys chuckled, Axl sitting on the far right in the back, Steven plopped in the middle, and Duff crammed to the left.

~

"Are we there yet?" Steven grinned, poking Izzy's shoulder.

"If you don't shut the fuck up Adler, I'm kicking you out the damn window." Izzy growled, batting away Steven's hand and squinting his eyes at the rocky road ahead of him. "Take a nap or something."

"But... I don't have a pillow." Steve frowned like a puppy, glaring with jealousy at Duff fast asleep next to him.

"Then use Axl." Izzy grunted. "End of conversation. Don't talk to me until we get to a rest stop, knobhead."

"Jeez, fine then." Steven huffed, looking around. Axl was passed out on his right so he decided to lay his head on the man's shoulder, careful not to wake him. He stirred.

"Stevie, your hair is tickling me." Axl groaned, shifting so Steven's head was laying on his chest. "That's... That's better." He sighed, falling fast to sleep with the blonde curled up next to him.

~

"WAKE UP YOU DAMN ASSHOLES!!!" Slash screamed, slamming his hands on the dashboard of the van, scaring the living shit out of Steven and Axl who grabbed onto each other for dear life. "Awwww you guys are so cute!" Slash cooed, stepping out of the car and dragging Duff out.

"W-What?" Axl blinked the sleep out of his eyes, still holding a blushing Steven in his arms. "We're here already?"

"Mhm and you and Steven fell asleep together, most cutest thing ever!" Slash smirked, making obnoxious kissing noises, then cackled and walked away to set up a tent.