You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT

(Art creds to MaruHigayashi on Deviantart)

A/N

THANK YOU ALL FOR 3.5K READS ON THIS IM C R Y I N G YOU ARE ALL SO SWEET AHGOEFSAIDOJXADM IF I COULD I WOULD HUG EACH OF YOU AND NEVER LET YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOO OKay I needa calm tf dOWN!1!!11!1!1!!!

I'm wearing a Pink Floyd tank top and it's LIT

Thank you @Slaxl_is_life for giving me ideas ily bb you are amazing *SQUISH'S UR CHEEKS* 

Okay enjoy fuckers

~Munky

~

"No no no no NO!" Axl shouted, hands on his hips with a sassy tone to his voice. "Watching The Purge is a very bad idea. Especially because it's NIGHT TIME!"

"Oh, sod off, Ax." Slash rolled his eyes, grabbing the frightened singer by the hand and leading him to the couch full of blankets and pillows. "It's not scary."

"YES IT IS!" The red haired man whined, flailing his arms and squirming away from Slash's grasp. "Duff and Steven watched and, guess what? Steven cried!" Slash snorted and plopped on the couch.

"Steven always cries though." He retorted, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. The screen lit up the dark room, setting an eerie glow on Slash's face. Slash squinted his eyes a little, mouth persed in a straight line, eyebrows furrowed together, glaring at Axl with a serious face to set the tone.

"Alright, you don't have to watch the movie." Slash said, making his voice deeper than it was. He watched as relief flooded on Axl's face. "You can hang out in the bedroom... in the dark... alone."

"Oh, hell no!!" Axl yelped, a mental image filling his head of him sitting in the dark by himself. He leaped onto the couch and sat next to Slash, pulling a pile of blankets over him.

"That's what I thought." The guitarist smirked, clicking 'watch' and burrowing under a blanket as the movie began.

~

Half way through the movie, Slash looked at Axl. The man only had his eyes above the covers, shuddering every time someone in a creepy mask would show up. He turned back to the screen.

Slash almost had a heart attack as he felt something warm press against his lap. He looked down and saw Axl curled up in his lap, pressing against him and wiggling his ass a little to get comfy. What the singer didn't know, was that his ass was grinding against Slash's dick. 

The curly haired boy bit his lip to keep from groaning. He tried to focus on the movie, he really did, but the pressure on his dick was too much. He checked how long the movie was until it was over and huffed. This was going to be the longest 40 minutes of his life.

~

"That was actually really good!" Axl grinned as the two men watched the credits roll on the screen, still a little shook from the movie. "Also, Slash? I know you have a boner."

Slash choked on thin air, face red and flushed as he looked at the screen, mouth wide open in shock. Axl turned around so he was straddling the man and leaned in close to his ear.

"It was kinda obvious because it was grinding up against my ass." The redhead pulled back, smirking at the flabbergasted man and chuckled. "I bet you imagined your cock in my ass, huh? Imagined how good it'd feel, naughty slut."

"A-Axl, what are y-you saying?" Slash gulped, completely stunned yet turned on by his friends words.

"Just saying what you're thinking." Axl said in a hushed voice, stroking Slash's face with a long, painted finger nail. "I know you want me, Slashy. I see the way you look at me all the time. I guarantee you've gotten off to the thought of me, hm?"