Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT

"I mean, yeah. Tour's great, the boys are great, ladies are great, everything's going good." Slash grinned at the interviewer. The boys were in Texas, about to perform a show, but had to do an interview first, then a photoshoot after the show. VERY busy night.

"What about you, Axl? How are you doing as of right now?"

 Axl lifted the microphone up to answer the question, laying back with his legs spread as wide as the pacific ocean.

"I agree with Slash, here." Axl grinned, laying his hand on Slash's thigh, causing the younger man to tense. What the hell is he doing?

"Good, good. Next question. How are you guys liking it in Texas?"

"It's beautiful here!" Axl chirped, sliding his hand further up Slash's thigh. "It's very..." His hand went up further. "..hot here."

Slash's face was turning red. No one seemed to recognize the tension between the men. Slash bit his lip, trying super hard not to pop a boner during an interview, especially from AXL of all people!

"Yes, very hot indeed. Are you guys planning on skinny dipping?" The interviewer winked and the boys laughed.

"Actually, we kinda already did." Steven giggled, causing Duff to roll his eyes cuz Stevens giggle was so damn cute.

"Yup." Axl chimed in. "You gotta see some of these guys' junk." He cackled, throwing in some dirty humor for the hell of it, and because he knew the interviewer wouldn't care. 

"Who do you think has the biggest?" Izzy smirked, looking at Axl from where he was sitting on the long couch the boys were crammed on. Axl's hand was off of Slash's thigh now, but he was still blushing uncontrollably.

"Dang, that's one hell of a question." The interviewer snorted but turned to Axl for an answer. 

Axl smirked, licking his lips. 

"Probably Slash."

Slash seriously choked on thin air, coughing into his arm as his face was even more red than before. His embarrassed outburst caused the men and interviewer to laugh.

"Hey," Axl rose his hands up in defense, "gotta answer honestly." 

Why the hell is he doing this to me?? Slash tried to keep cool, but shot a glare at the singer, who was now smirking and biting his lip, eyes flickering downwards to the guitarists crotch for a second.

"Hey, hey. Can we stop talking about my dick and continue answering the questions?" Slash said in a annoyed voice.

~

Once the interview was done and Slash and Axl were alone, Slash slammed the redhead against a wall, not too rough, but enough to make Axl's eyes widen.

"What the fuck was that!?"

Axl didn't respond.

"ANSWER ME, BITCH! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING? YOU JUST EMBARRASSED ME INFRONT OF EVERYONE!! MADE ME POP A BONER DURING AN INTERVIEW?! WHAT THE HELL, AXL!" Slash yelled at Axl, face completely red and out of breath when he was done. All Axl did was smirk.

"What the fuck? Gonna say sorry or somethin? Or are you gonna stand here like a dumbass?" Slash growled, pushing him harder against the wall. 

"Woahhhhh, calm down Slasher." Axl snorted, reaching in his pocket and fishing out a lighter and cigar. He lit it, Slash staring at his every move. He sucked in a deep breath, then lightly blew it in the guitarist's face. "Just havin' a little fun. Nothin' wrong with that, yeah?"

"Well, there's gonna be somethin' wrong when people realize I had a boner during a fucking interview." Slash growled, glaring at the singer taking a smoke. "Gimme that." Slash snatched the cigar and took a good long drag of his own, then handed it back to Axl, blowing smoke into his face.