Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT

A/N

IM BACKKKKK!!! MISS ME?? of course you did ya sluts ;)

I had to work for my uncle so I could get some money for concerts cuz I was broke af and I made $250!!!! YAYAYYYYYAAAAAAAAA 

Time to blow it all on band posters and concert tickets, yeehaw.

ANYWAYS, AU where Slash is a patient and Duff is his doctor. You know where this is going.

~Munky

~

"I'm not s-sick!" Slash groaned at his room mate, Axl.

"Yes you are. Look at you!" The redhead made a giant hand gesture to his friend who was bundled up in blankets. "You're sick, brat!"

"No. It's just chilly in here."

"Slash, it's like fuckin 80 degrees in here. You're sick and I'm taking you to the doctor-"

"FEELGOOOOOOD!"

"You're such trash, asshole. Come on."

Axl grabbed Slash and hoisted him up, the curly haired man stumbled a little and coughed, knocking him off balance.

The two drove out of their dorm they shared and sped to the nearest walk in clinic. Axl checked Slash in and they got the 'okay' to sit in the waiting room and wait for Slash's name to be called.

"You'd be a wreck without me." Axl snorted, grabbing a beauty magazine and crossing his legs. "I'm practically your fucking mom."

Slash rolled his eyes, burrowing into his sweatshirt and sniffing a little, rubbing his puffy eyes.

I don't want to be here. Slash thought to himself angrily, crossing his arms. Stupid Axl, I should be home studying for my damn bio quiz, not here! I'm not even sick, it's probably stupid allergies. Stupid school, stupid allergies, stupid Axl-

"Saul Hudson?"

Slash's head shot straight up like a deer in headlights as he heard his name disturb him from his thoughts.

A long, black haired man was standing with a clipboard next to an open door leading into a hallway.

Slash got up, shoving his hands in his pockets and grumbled.

(A/N i bet you all were thinking this was a slaxl oneshot. bitch you thought;0)

"I'll see you later, sweetheart!" Axl called mockingly, waving a hand and smirking at a red faced Slash.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Stradlin and I'll be taking your temp and all that jazz, getting you ready for Dr. McKagan." The black haired man smiled, beckoning for the sick boy to step into an empty room.

"You may have a seat right there." Dr. Stradlin pointed to a seat in the corner and Slash slumped in it, slouching in a pouty way.

The doctor checked Slash's ears, his mouth, nose, height, and blood pressure.

"You're definitely sick." Dr. Stradlin laughed, watching with beady eyes as Slash had a coughing fit. 

"Why else would I be here?" Slash shot back sassily. 

"I didn't mean to offend you, sir." The doctor gave the college student an amused look and raised his eyebrows. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving and Dr. McKagan will be with you in just one moment." He smirked, then walked out of the small room.

Slash waited, tapping a beat with his shoes and shrinking down in his chair when he heard a quick knock on the door. A man with long blonde hair with brown streaks entered.