Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT

A/N

So I just discovered a rare GNRs song called Cornshucker.... Please listen to it before you read, it's flawless and I really want someone to play this song at my wedding/funeral.

I'll put the lyrics at the end lmao

~Munky

~

"She's a cornchucker! A real buttfucker! Gonna stick my dick right up her ass!" Duff shouted into the microphone, grinning at how stupid the lyrics were. He didn't know how stupid they were yet because he was incredibly intoxicated. In fact, he thought these were the best lyrics in the world!

"She's a cornchucker! A real buttfucker-" Duff was cut off by Axl slithering up behind the blonde and grabbing the mic. 

"Gotta wash my dick after she makes me buttfuck her!" Axl giggled, grabbing onto Duff as he stumbled and placed the mic in front of the bass player who had a guitar in his hand. 

All the boys were fucked up, cigars dangling from their mouths and bottles of alcohol littered the small room they were playing in.

"Gimme a dime, gotta call my pimp! When I heard her ask, it made me go limp!" Duff hollered around the empty storage room, his stupid lyrics bouncing off the walls and hitting them back into the face. "Two weeks later my sex life was a drab. Instead of a wang, all I had was a scab!"

Axl laughed and grabbed Duff's waist, thrusting his dick into his backside, pretending to buttfuck him and making funny faces at Slash. Duff continued singing, strumming his guitar and trying to ignore the redhead as he ran his hands up and down his body.

"She's a cornchucker. A real buttfucker." Duff cried into the mic, violently playing his acoustic as Axl started grinding against his ass. Duff almost choked when he realized Axl had a hard on, rubbing and humping him from behind, in front of all the guys!

"Gonna watch my dick as I make her butt pucker!" Axl laughed as Duff sang, pushing up against him, rubbing his erect cock against his ass. "Cornchucker! A real butt fucker!"

Axl reached around and palmed him.

"Oh, yeah!" Axl growled into the mic, looking around to make sure no one noticed. Luckily they all thought it was part of the song so he continued. "Ooh, I like it! So tight!" Axl hissed as he grinded against Duff's ass.

"Kinda tongue in cheek, you know?" Duff grinned to Axl, the microphone collecting all their words.

They sang their lungs out, getting all their sexual frustration into the lyrics of the song as the continued dirty dancing.

"She's a cornchucker!" Duff shouted, glaring at Axl as he licked the blonde's ear seductively. 

"Stick it in her asshole!" Axl growled into the mic, kissing Duff's neck, spreading small hickies along the boy's flushed neck. "Shove it up to her eyeball!"

Duff was getting angry and Axl. What the hell was he doing? Yeah, they were both very intoxicated but Duff was still worried that his bandmates would notice. He wasn't gay, he just really wanted Axl's dick in his ass. There's a difference... right?

"Gonna stick my dick way up her ass!" Duff and Axl sang, dancing and rubbing as Duff struggled to play guitar. Duff leaned back, resting his head on Axl's shoulder as the redhead pressed himself against the bass players back.

"I like the way your eyes roll up to the back of your head." Axl sneered in Duff's ear, growling and huffing, out of breath.

Slash gave Steven a weird look, jerking his head towards the two frustrated boys singing. Steven shrugged, winking, then continued to hit the box drum, nodding his head to the beat. Slash rolled his eyes, took a puff of his cig, then continued playing.