Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT

A/N

You fuckers keep asking for a part 3 and also Duff and Slash smut so hERE HAVE IT ASSHOLES

I'm kidding I love you all. What should I call you guys? Like, I need to call you all something yenno how GNRs fans are Gunners, what do you guys wanna be called? 

This is so fucking kinky I shouldn't be aloud to write anymore whoops. Like, Duff has a daddy kink and is lowkey sadistic and spanks Slash, pretty kinky, eh? 

I'm on my period and I want death™️

~Munky

~

"Hey, Slash." Someone whispered in the dead of night. All the boys were sound asleep in the tent. Besides Duff.

"W-What do you want?" Slash grumbled, pushing Duff away from him. "I wanna sleep."

"I know but I'm kinda horny and gonna jerk off in the woods, wanna join?" Duff smirked, scooting closer to the guitarist and grinding his hard on against the mans leg. "It'll be fuuuunnnnn!"

"You're alway horny. Get off of me." Slash groaned, kicking Duff in the dick and rolling over, shoving his face into his pillow.

"OW!" Duff yelped, holding his crotch and curling up into a ball. "You asshole!"

"Dammit, shut up!" Axl shouted from across the tent. Him and Steven were spooning in a corner.

"Fuck you, Rose." Duff mumbled, getting out of his sleeping bag and unzipping the tent. "I'm getting off in the woods. Anyone who wants to join me, fuckin' do it."

With that, the blonde was gone, leaving Slash confused and tired with a raging boner. "Fuck it." Slash growled, getting up to follow the bass player into the dark. The air was cold and he followed the man into the foggy woods, chills creeping down his spine.

"Duff! Wait up!" He called, jogging after the blonde. He finally found him leaning against a tree with his dick in his hands. Well, that was quick.

"Ah, decided to join me?" Duff smirked, stroking himself with his skilled fingers, groaning at his fast movements on his thick cock. The man grinned, letting go of his dick and stalking towards his bandmate.

"Yenno, Slash?" Duff cooed, slowly walking up to him. Slash backed away and into a tree, gulping as he stared into his friends lust filled eyes. "Since we're both horny as fuck and it's just us, wanna fool around?"

Slash had a good idea what 'fool around' meant, and he liked it. No one would find them and plus, who the fuck cares? 

"Fuck, yeah." Slash groaned, an image of Duff's dick filling him up made him shudder with anticipation, unbuckling his pants fast and kicking them to the dirt floor. "I want you so bad."

"Mm, I want you, too." Duff hummed, placing his hands on Slash's hips and ghosting his lips on the guitarist's plump ones. "Such a tease today, you know that? You're such an ass, flirting with me around the other guys. You whore."

Slash huffed, pushing his slick cock against Duff's, rubbing the throbbing organs together with hot slaps. Duff reached down, taking both their dicks in his hand and jerking upward with his hands, brushing his thumb over both their head, mixing their pre-cum.

"Oh, mm, fuck me, Duff." Slash whined, hitting the back of his head on the hard tree behind him, arching his back and bucking up into his friend's hand. "N-Need you inside 'o me."

"Ohh, so impatient, babe." Duff whispered, leaning forward to plant sloppy, wet kisses along Slash's carmel neck, sucking and nipping at the delicate skin.