Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)

A/N

I was requested by @slash_loves_snakes to do a part 2 of the camping imagine so here we gOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh hey would ya look at that Van Halen  is playing on the radio and I was jUST THINK ABOUT HIM WHAT A COINCIDENT heh also okay real quick I heard they want a reunion? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

I just love good music I'm crying why the hell couldn't I be born in the 70s, 80's or 90s???

~Munky

~

The two starstruck boys walked back to the campsite with hands full of wood for the fire. 

"Ah! There's the two lover boys!" Slash cheered, raising a juice box at Axl and Steven like a cocktail. 

"Why don't you come help me, fatass." Duff sneered as the tent fell (once again).

"I have a fat ass?" Slash wiggled his eyebrows at the blonde who rolled his eyes and tried to set up the tent once more. Izzy was off unpacking the boy's shit from the car and throwing it into a pile until Duff and Slash managed to set up the damn tent.

~

Finally, all the boys fished setting up their camp and sat around the fire that Steven and Axl lit (steven was pretty proud of himself).

"Why don't we tell ghost stories!!" Duff hooted and pumped his fists in the dark night while sitting on a log next to Slash and Izzy. Axl rolled his eyes and snorted, grabbing a giggling Steven by the waist and pulling him onto his lap. 

"I got a good one!" Slash grinned, baring his teeth like a monster and glaring at Steven. All the boys knew he was the one to most likely be scared. Poor baby.

"H-How scary is it?" Steven whimpered, curling up close to Axl as a cold, eerie breeze hit his flushed face. 

"Oh, I gotta tell you." Slash smirked. "It's one of the scariest stories I have yet."

"Don't worry, Stevie." Axl muttered, kissing the boy on the cheek. "I'll protect you from Slash's half assed stories."

"This one isn't half assed!" Slash complained, shooting a cold glare in the redheads direction. "I promise it'll scare the shit outta ya."

"Oh really?" Duff raised an eyebrow. "I don't get scared easily."

"Challenge accepted, shitface." The curly haired guitarist smiled wickedly and snatched a flashlight from Izzy's hand and set an ominous glow onto his bronze face.

"On a dark night like this," Slash began in a hushed voice. "There was a girl home alone. She was about six, maybe seven, and her parents both had to work late, leaving her alone. She wasn't quite alone, nope. She had her dog with her. Her parents told her that if she ever felt scared, she could reach under the bed and let the dog lick her for comfort-"

"I lick Slash all the time." Duff grinned and Slash smacked him on the back of his head.

"As I was saying! The girl laid in her bed, when she heard a dripping noise from the bathroom."

"Ughhhh, not this one again!" The bass player groaned, throwing a pouty look at Slash who frowned.

"Shut the fuck up before I beat you." Slash snapped. "Oh wait, you'd like that."

"BURNNNN!!!" Izzy screamed, shoving Duff off the log he was sitting on. Steven giggled at the dumb boys, blushing when Axl peppered his neck with small kisses, smiling against his neck.

"OKAY! So the girl heard the dripping noise from the bathroom and was scared." Slash huffed, continuing his ghost story. "She reached under the bed and felt the dog lick her so she felt okay. She then fell asleep, but was awoke from the same noise. Drip. Drip. Drip. It was louder this time and she reached down to feel the dog. The dog licked her. She fell back to sleep, then woke up to the dripping sound even LOUDER!"