Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT

Duff was desperate. So fucking desperate. His pants were tight from the large bulge in his pants from watching his two friends getting it on in public. He couldn't believe himself.

Though very intoxicated, Izzy broke into a nervous sweat. He was intending on just getting heated with Axl, but Duff too? He wasn't complaining, Duff was a very attractive man and he definitely wouldn't mind doing something dirty with him, it's just that Izzy's never done anything with 2 people at the same time.

Axl, on the other hand, was just smiling a giddy smile and didn't care what the fuck happened. All he knew was that he was wasted and horny and wanted to get pounded in the ass. 

Duff grabbed both of the men's hands, stumbling to the mens bathroom. The music was loud and his head was spinning and his dick was hard and he lowkey wanted to pass out.

They all tumbled into the dingy bathroom, neon blue lights illuminating their sweaty faces. Thankfully, no one was in there so they had the whole place to themselves.

Duff turned around, slamming the door shut and locking it. 

The three men looked at each other, all of a sudden very nervous. Izzy was biting his lip and Axl was playing with his hair. 

"Are we really gonna do this?" Izzy asked, fiddling with a string off of his leather jacket, eyeing Duff up and down.

"Well, you were the one who suggested to help me, so you better damn suck my cock." Duff growled, all of a sudden not nervous and very horny, reaching down to palm himself through his leather pants, a breathy moan escaping his lips.

Axl licked his lips hungrily, watching as Duff groaned at his own touch, staring Izzy dead in the eyes.

Izzy grunted, stumbling over to his bandmate and dropping to his knees on the gross floor.

"That's more like it." Duff smirked, unbuckling his pants and letting them drop with a thump. "Suck it."

"Don't tell me what to do, bitch." Izzy growled, annoyed at Duff's sudden dominance. The black haired man gave a teasing lick to the bulge in his underwear, feeling Duff twitch and moan.

Axl watched, slowly palming himself through his pants, grinding into his own hand as he stared at the two.

Izzy was about to pull down Duffy's underwear when suddenly the bass player's head fell back with a groan.

"I really gotta take a piss."

Izzy snorted, "Right now? Really fucker?"

Duff hobbled over to the toilet and groaned.

"Fuckin' clogged. I ain't pissing in that!"

They stayed silent, Duffy biting his lip and holding his crotch in his hands, bouncing up and down slightly.

"Piss yourself." Said Axl all of a sudden. His voice was low and sexy, eyeing Duff's crotch.

"Shit, you're into that, man?" Duff looked nervous, gazing at the lust drivin singer. 

Axl walked over slowly, licking his lips and smirking, staring at his target. 

"Only if you want to, babe." He cooed, dragging a painted nail along Duff's jaw, sliding a hand down his friends smooth stomach and stopping just above his dick at his bladder. 

"I-I mean if yo-ohhhhh!" Duff was cut off by Axl pressing lightly on his full bladder, the pressure making the man leak a little in his underwear. 

"Feel good, slut?" Axl chuckled, grabbing Duff's jaw and kissing him roughly. Izzy watched silently, his dick pulled out, stroking himself at the little performance his friends put on.