I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT

A/N

FOR @LedZeppelingirl445 WHO CAME UP WITH THIS LOVELY IDEA BLESS

Pretend they have good phones back then okay??

Oh man I just got the Rolling Stones GNRs Ultimate guide and I gotta say it's fucking awesome. I never realized Izzy is such a bitch, man I'd fuck the shit outta him and make him beg like shittttt okay uh reaD THE STORY BYE

~Reeeaalllyyyy horny Munky:)

~

Izzy was fucking horny. No, he wasn't just a bit turned on, he was I'm-so-horny-my-dick-is-about-to-explode-and-I-wanna-cry kinda horny. And he was alone for once.

All the guys were in the middle of their summer tour and none of them ever got alone time so this was a treat for Izz. Axl and Slash were probably fucking chicks, Steven went out to walk around the city and Duff, who the fuck knows.

Izzy quickly closed the door behind him and sat down on the king sized bed. This room was for the security guards but no one was around on the tour bus so, fuck it.

The skinny man quickly pulled off his shirt and slipped off his pants, groaning as he looked down at his bulge captivated in his underwear. He palmed himself a couple times, then slid the material off, hopping on the bed completely naked.

One of his slender hands grasped his hot dick. He let his head fall back onto the backboard of the bed as he pumped himself slowly, glad to finally have some time to himself. 

Izzy wasn't one to look at porn, but he was so fucking done and wanted to get off good. This was probably gonna be the only time all tour he'll have time to jerk off by himself, might as well make it good.

He grabbed his phone he left on the nightstand. With one hand on his dick, he scrolled the internet, trying to find something good. That's when he got distracted. Him and Duff yesterday decided to look up pictures of themselves so pictures of Duff shirtless were already loaded on Safari. And he couldn't look away.

Izzy's always had the hots for Duff but would never admit it, even to himself. Except for now.

"Dammit, why the fuck am I looking at pics of Duff when I should be looking at porn." Izzy hissed through clenched teeth as he thumbed the swollen tip of his rock hard cock. "Fuck it."

Izzy clicked on an image of Duff shirtless and groaned. It was so fucking dirty to be getting off to pictures of your best friend, but that made Izzy even more turned on.

He set the phone down, pulling two fingers to his mouth and sucking, coating them with spit. Izzy reached down, circling his hole teasingly, imagining that his slim fingers were Duff's. With a moan, he slowly inserted one finger, pumping in and out slowly while jerking off with his other hand.

It was all so errotic and Izzy liked it. 

He added another finger, stretching himself out too fast, but the pain made it even better. 

"M-More, Duff." Izzy groaned, imaging the sweaty bass player on top of him, shoving the tip of his cock into the guitarist. "D-Duff, fuck me, please." 

Izzy shoved in a third finger, crying out as he pumped in and out, thinking about Duff's cock in his ass. He moaned a string off curse words when he curved his fingers, hitting just the right spot to make him shudder in pleasure.

Just then, the door to the room opened.

Oh fuck.

There was the devil himself, Duff, smirking and leaning against the wall. Izzy gulped, looking at his friend with wide eyes and his fingers still shoved inside of himself. He was absolutely fucked.