Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT

A/N

Art creds to MaruHigayashi on DeviantArt.

You fuckers asked for it.

~Munky

~

Steven shoved Slash's drunk figure out of the room forcefully. Slash stumbled, almost dropping his tequila as he leaned against the door and heard them lock it. He snorted.

"Horny motherfuckers." Slash sighed, popping off the cap of the tequila and taking a swig, enjoy the way it felt sliding down his throat. He wandered the empty halls of the hotel, looking for someone to fuck around with.

"Hot mama." Slash grinned drunkenly, approaching a hot chick trying to get into her hotel room. The lady was tall and pale with long red hair. "Well, fuckkkk. How y-you doin', hot stuff?" Slash slurred, leaning against the door of the ladies room.

She looked at him oddly, eyes flicking up and down.

"Uhm, Slash, are you drunk?" She asked, voice deeper than most girls.

"N-Noooo, I just wanna fu-ck." He groaned, thumping his head against the wall. "How... How'd ya know my name?"

"Because I'm Axl." The redhead smirked and rolled his eyes.

"AXL! WHAT?!" Slash jumped back in shock as his drunk mind processed what was happening. "F-Fuck! Sorry, I just-"

"It's fine." Axl grinned, then looked back to her-I mean his, hotel door, muttering as he tried to slide the keycard. "Izzy must've grabbed my card and this is his, fuck."

"W-What's that mean?" Slash rubbed his eyes and took another gulp of the tequila, some trickled out of his mouth and splashed down his chest.

"You're fuckin' gross." Axl grunted, jamming the card into his pocket and leaning against the hotel hallway next to Slash. "Mean's we can't get into my room and-"

"Fuck?" Slash cut him off, cocking his head in confusion. Axl laughed. 

"Well, yeah, but I can't get into my room which sucks ass-"

"My ass!" Slash giggled, stumbling a little and spilling some of the tequila on his pants. "Well f-fuckin' shit."

"Slash, are you horny?" Axl peered at his friends drunken state, squinting his eyes.

"Y-Yeah... Do-Do you see my bo-boner?" Slash giggled, pointing at the visible bulge in his jeans hanging low on his hips. They were almost all the way off, his dark curls of pubic hair popped out, drawing Axl's eyes to stay.

"Are you gonna be okay like that? It might be a while till Izzy comes here, I just shot him a text." Axl was still staring at Slash's package, mesmerized.

"Eh, I-I'll be good, 'think." Slash groaned, leaning against the wall and taking another long drink of the alcohol. 

The two sat in silence for a minute until Slash turned to Axl and growled angrily.

"Can-Can you just fuckin'." He motioned at his pants. "It... Fuckin' hurts I just, can you, f-fuck, suck me off?"

Axl squeaked, slapping a hand over his mouth and staring wide eyed at his guitarist, standing next to him, drunk out of his shithead mind with a huge fucking boner.

"S-Suck you?" Axl peeped out nervously looking around the hall.

"Y-Yeah, no homo, bro." Slash grinned, reaching up to brush the curls out of his hair. "I'm hard and I need relief. Also your m-mouth looks nice..."

"Yeah?" Axl smirked, starting to pop a boner as well. "Do I now?"

"Considering I th-thought you were a chick, yeah." Slash giggled, dropping the empty bottle of tequila onto the ground. "Duff and Steven are.... uh... are in their room. Could see if they'll let us in?"