What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)

A/N

This isn't even GNRs related it's just me and @HyperNoseBleed are madly in love with @Slaxl_is_life and this is the only way I can express my love for you baby;) Oh, and @ana_mckagan is fucking with us too.

THIS IS ALL A JOKE DON'T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS LMAO ILY GUYS

(IM FUCKING CACKLING WHY AM I EVEN ALIVE)

 ~Munky

~

Once upon a time, there was a hot motherfucker named Red. Red was fucking gorgeous and knew she was. She was like Axl Rose, a cocky ass who teased the fuck outta everyone including three poor souls, Munky, Jo, and Fieldy. 

Munky fucking LOVED Red. They were partners in crime. They're writing a fucking FANFIC together, that's how close they are. But ohhhhhh no, here comes bitch ass Jo. Jo is perfect and makes fucking great art which made Munky jealous because she too does art but JO IS BETTER.

Fieldy is just there because she loves Munky and wants Munky to fuck her in the ass (Munky wouldn't mind;))

So, one day Munky and Red were hanging out on the border between Jerusalem or wherever the hell she lives and some other place IDK I failed that class. Anyways, they were chilling like buds and writing their fanfic that they've been working on for who the fuck knows how long and they're only on the first chapter because there's this dumb ass thing called TIMEZONES!!!

They were chilling and Munky was trying to flirt because she ducking can, okay!:?!/1/

"So, uh, Red, you um, wanna see my CD collection? It's huge." Munky winked wiggling her eyebrows because she's a dumbass. Red was very intrigued because oh damn a bisexual with a huge CD collection? I must be lucky hot damn.

"Oh really?" Red flipped her flawless hair and Munky almost drooled like Slash when he sees Axl's ass. "What CDs do you have, huh?"

"Mm, I have Iron Maiden, Metallica, Journey, Guns N fucking Roses, Linkin Park..." With each name of a band, Munky got closer to Red. They were just about to kiss, when, OH LOOK!! MUTHEROCOS FCUKING JO WALKS UP IN A FUCKING CADILLAC!! 

"Hey guys." Jo smirks. "Wanna see me cool drawing of Slaxl?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Red whooped, almost orgasming right then and there when Jo showed her the juicy gay Guns N Roses art she made.

"Hope on in, baby doll." Jo kissed Red and Munky cried as they rode off in her fucking hot cadillac. 

So Munky is sitting there in the sand on the border of wherever the hell Red lives and drowns in her tears. 

Munky then burns her sketch book with all her SHITTY ASS DrAWiNGs!11!!1!1

When Munky is about to stab herself with a cactus, Fieldy drives up in a beautiful Harley Davidson. 

"Hey daddy." Fieldy grinned because Munky is fucking kinky as all hell and should die and Fieldy is in love with her because oh man their nicknames on line are both from the band KORN!?!?!??!

"Hey Field, can you give me a ride off a cliff?" Munky sobbed, clutching onto Fieldy bc she was done with life. "I wanna die."

"aw bb don't say that." Fieldy felt bad for her desperate and horny friend. "If we have quick sex, will you feel better?"

"Yeah."

They had lesbian sex and Munky got sand in her ass cuz remember they're still on the border between wherever the hell Red lives.

"You okay now bb?"

"Yeah I'm okay bb let's go kick Jo off a cliff."

"OK BB" Fieldy would do anything to make Daddy Munky happy, even if it meant killing another Gunner fan.

So they ride into the distance on Fieldy's Harley Davidson and try to catch Jo. Soon, they find Jo's cadillac parked outside of a strip club or somethin so they walk in and woah naked women hot diggity.

They find Red and Jo and oh no they're fucking in a corner so fucking Munky cries and drowns the whole strip club and goes to jail.

Munky sits in jail bc she flooded a strip club with her tears of sorrow, when she remembers there's a fuCKIN METALLICA CONCERT GOING ON IN HER HOME TOWN BUT OHHHHH NO SHE CANT GO WHY BECAUSE SHES IN FUCKING JAIL TRICK ASS BITCH!!! so then she cries some more.

Jo tries to be nice and bail Munky out. THen, Munky realized that Jo was actually pretty hot. They fuck in the cadillac. OH SHIT THERES RED HOW THE FUCK DID SHE GET THERE.

So Red is pissed and the three of them start arguing and Fieldy just wants Munkys love but Munky is too blinded by horniness to even care because oh hey she's a Scorpio and all they think about is SEX AND DEATH! Pretty accurate, eh?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BB JO, MUNKY!?!?!" Red screams at Munky who is naked and curled up in a corner sobbing with her Pillow Pet dolphin named Bubbles.

"Uh we weren't doing anything." MUnky tried to explain.

"HORTAN HEARS A BITCH ASS LIAR!!!" Red yelled and slapped Munky.

"Nono we can't fight bc we have a fanfic to write REMEMBER!?!?!" Munky cried but Red just kept hitting her and quite frankly Munky didn't care bc she's a sadistic fucker oh dear satan be goNE.

"Oh yeah that's right." Red stopped hitting Munky and they all got out of the cadillac and faced each other like a pack of angry wolves.

"JO!" Munky screamed. "RED IS MINE!"

"HAHaaha nOPE dicK HEAd!" Jo yelled back and fucked Red right then and there just to make Munky feel bad. Fieldy was in a corner crying somewhere.

Munky and Jo start punching each other and Red being the bitch she is, turned on some Metallica for them to fight to.

"Hey hey guys stop!" Fieldy was done crying for now and stepped in between the two angry assholes. "How about we all fuck and make up?"

"Sounds like a plan Stan." Jo said and then swooped up Munky in her arms and kissed. Then they fucked. Fieldy was happy and begged Munky to fuck her in the ass so she did and it was great. They all had a huge Orgy and boom. Then Axl Rose joined in. The end

~

A/N

IM SO DONE THAT WAS FUN TO WRITE

Fieldy: ana_mckagan

Munky: @Tylerandjosh1 

Red: @Slaxl_is_life 

Jo: HyperNoseBleed

I love you guys lmao 

for those reading just know this is a joke I love all of these assholes okay bye enjoy sorry for everyone for thinking this was a real update hahah RIP 

~Munky