Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?

A/N

AU in which Izzy realizes he has feelings for Axl and freaks out. They dance, get drunk, get freaky, jerk off in public, all is good.

It's kinda a threeway? Like, Duff gets involved at one point-ish, YOU'LL SEE IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT

Bases on Calvin Harris's new song Feels which is actually really good and I love it okay enJOY!

PS this picture is hot ^^

~Munky

~

Oh god. Izzy thought to himself. What is wrong with me? 

The black haired man couldn't stop watching. The way the redhead's hips swayed, his hair swishing back and forth, running his hands along his own body, sparkling eyeshadow glimmering in the clubs neon lights.

Hot.

Izzy couldn't take his prying eyes off his bandmate. He had never looked at his with as much passion as right now. But the drugs and alcohol was messing with his brain, letting him experience his true feelings for his singer.

I have feelings for Axl?

With a sigh, Izzy turned away, lighting a cigar and placing it between his lips, sucking a deep breath of smoke, then letting it out his nose like a dragon. He stared at a the clear shot glass in his hand, the lights flashing, giving it a rainbow effect on the table like the Pink Floyd logo.

The bass was beating in the background from one of the songs, lights flashing to the beat simultaneously. Izzy stared at the glass hard, trying to make it burst into flames.

 He couldn't believe himself. Feelings? For Axl?

"Aye there, Isbell." Duff grinned a drunken smile, eyes half closed. He hobbled next to him and plopped down on one of the barstools. 

Though very wasted, Duff could tell something was up. He cocked his head and gave Iz a weird look.

"Wassup with ya? You lookin like you wanna kill someone." 

Izzy shook his head, taking a sip of something a girl had bought him a while ago with a wink. Whatever it was, it was powerful and made him scrunch his nose. He looked at Axl.

Duff followed to where Iz was staring at, furrowing his eyebrows, then squealing as he figured out what was going on.

"You have the hots for Axl!" Duff shouted, giggling and slamming his hands on the wooden table. 

Izzy grabbed Duff, wrapping his hand around the taller man's mouth to shut him up.

"Shut up, Duff!"

Duff gave a sly, guilty grin as Izzy let go of him, glancing around to make sure no one heard the drunk man. 

"Go talk to him." Duff whispered, grabbing Iz's cig, taking a drag and handing it back. Izzy smoked it angrily, frustrated at his rummaging mind. Everything was so confusing. He wanted it to stop.

"I'm gonna get fucking wasted." Izzy growled at Duff, grabbing the mysterious drink from the girl, staring at Axl and chugging the whole thing, not stopping to take a break.

"That's the spirit!" Duff slurred, slapping the man on the back a little too hard.

Izzy shook his head, swallowing the last gulp and slamming the glass on the table, wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his leather jacket. 

Right away, the drink started messing with his head, making him feel less tense, happy. 

"I'm gonna go talk to him." Izzy said partially to himself and to Duff, who laughed and encouraged him.