Prince x Anxiety TRAPPED

(These stories were edited on May 29th, 2018 from its original phrasing. Panic Attack warning.) 

"Really Roman? Do you have to be so much of a showoff that you can't even kill a fu-reaking spider without making a big deal out of it?" Anx asked, noticing dad's look out of the corner of his eye. Not a good idea to swear in front of him.
"Really Anx? Do you have to make a big deal out of everything I do?" Roman mocked, glaring at Anx.
"You're the one who made a big show of it!"
"You're the one pointing it out!"
"You're impossible!"
"You are!"

Prince and Anxiety were always fighting. It was like a bad habit for them both. A bad habit that will get them in trouble.
"I'm tired of their constant bickering!" Logan whispered to dad, who nodded in agreement. Logan pondered for a moment, "I have a plan," Logan muttered to Patton, taking his hand and guiding him to his room.

 He looked around to make sure no one was listening and whispered, "What if we lock them in the walk-in storage closet in the hallway? The one without the shelves? That everyone keeps their worn out clothes?" Logan could see dad's confused look so he guided him down the hallway and to the closet.  It had four boxes in it with the label "clothes" and each one had the assigned person's name.

     "Oh! This will work! But when?" Dad asked, looking to see if either of the two debaters were there. Anx and Roman walked down the hall, arguing about whether or not there were dirty jokes in Disney movies and if they were put there on purpose. "Now!" Logan exclaimed, pushing Virgil in the closet. Patton pushed Roman in and shut the door, making sure to lock it from the outside lock. 

Anx was panicking, he pounded on the door trying to break it. Nobody knew this, but he was terrified of small spaces, not being able to see only made it worse. "Anx, are you ok?" Roman asked nervously. "No, No I'm not. No...walls...closing...in," Anx panted, the room was spinning and he couldn't breathe.

 "Anx, it's gonna be ok! Just Ummm, ugh where is the light?" Roman asked, feeling frustrated and panic creep up on him.  He felt the walls until the lights flickered. He quickly turned the light on and rushed over to where Anx was, wrapping his arms around him in attempt to call him down. 

    Anx was shaking his head, "Can't. Breathe," he whispered, panting. His chest tightened and he tried to focus on Roman's arms around him. 

    "Shh it's ok, just focus on my breathing. It's ok, I'm right here.  Just keep breathing. Good good, you're doing great. Just keep breathing," Roman said, whispering sweet nothings into Anx's ear while playing with his hair in an attempt to calm him down. Soon enough, Anx's breathing returned to normal. Anx just sat there, breathing in slow breaths, backing up every few seconds until he was back against the wall.

   "Anx, are doing ok?" Roman asked, trying to distract him. Anything to not see him in such a terrified state. Roman would never admit it, but it broke his heart to see him like that. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just, don't like enclosed spaces," he said with a sigh burring his head into his knees, calming his breaths. 

"Wait a minute, I remember this," Roman said beaming. He looked into his box and grabbed out an old piece of clothing, "accidentally" waving in Virgil's face to try and distract him. "I wore this when we went to Disney World a couple years ago." 

    Anx went over to his box and gasped. "This is where all of my stuff went!" he said in surprise. "My knife sharpener, my pliers, and my guitar tuner, why are they in here?" he took his items out and shoved them into his back pocket.

"Your what?" Roman asked in surprise, "Wait, you play guitar? Why do you need pliers? Why do you need a knife sharpener?" Roman was in shock, what kind of things did Virgil do in his room?