Bored. (Prinxiety)

(Hi ok so technically this was inspired by someone lol but they didn't necessary request it so I'll just leave it be XD. Also, I decided I might try something, but idk how it will turn out.) 

"Do you have any plans for today?" Virgil asked, the question muffled by Roman's shoulder which he was leaning against. 

  "Not at all, do you?" Roman asked, leaning his head against Virgil's. 

     "No," Virgil said quietly, moving so the back of his head was in Roman's lap. 

    "Well, what do you want to do?" Roman asked, pushing Virgil's hair off of his forehead tiredly. 

     "I don't know, something." Virgil sighed, "Any ideas?" 

         "We could watch a movie?" Roman said, sounded like more of a question. 

       Virgil did his best to imitate a shrug, "Anything else?" 

   "We could play monopoly," Roman teased, watching as Virgil laughed. 

    "Not after last time! I still have a hard time hearing after all that yelling Logan did, all because I stole $50 from the bank!" Virgil laughed. 

    They both went quite, listening for the familiar "Falsehood" and a frustrated correction but none came. They looked at each other curiously and confused. Virgil stood up, wondering if Logan left the house, Roman staying closing behind. 

Virgil opened the door to Logan's room, thinking of this as an opportunity to get back all of the Crofter's Jelly Logan likes to hide in his mini-fridge, but instead of being able to sneak into the mini-fridge, he saw Patton and Logan cuddling. Roman and Virgil smiled at each other, knowing that a nap would be amazing right now, after binge watching Steven Universe for so long. 

I know, I know! Crappy story but I'm just trying to get something out there, I wrote this in like 15 minutes so...yeah. I just didn't want this to be a A/N  in between stories, and I want to give you just a SMALL bit at least of what you were hoping this would be XD. 

Ok, so here's my idea! I want to at LEAST put it out there, even if it crashes and burns. So, I know that a lot of  you want smut, at least three, and that's good enough for me. I'll have a thing called "Sinner's Saturday." This is where you guys request something that's kind of smutty and every other month I'll write it. The reason it's not every month is because if I had that kind of time between homework and other parts of my life I'd write a story every. single. day. for you guys.