YOU LITTLE BRAT (Prinxiety...duh)

(The only reason I say "Duh" is because neither Logan or Patton would have the heart to call the other one "brat" XD) 

Prompt: 

Person A: You know, I'm jealous of you...

Person B: Huh? Why? 

Person: Your partner is hotter than mine...*walks away* 

Person B: Wait but..

Person B: but wE ARE DATIN-

Person B: HEY DON'T WALK AWAY! COME BACK HERE YA LITTLE SH-BRAT! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Virgil and Roman were on the couch, legs tangled into one mess of body parts as they watched Parks and Recreations, before Virgil shifted so his legs were on top of Roman's. 

  "You know," Virgil started, removing his arms from behind his head, "I'm Jealous of you, badly." "Virgil, we've been over this, I know you see me as this 'perfect prince' but I have flaws too! I have flaws, you have flaws, and I love your flaws! All of them!" "No, It's not that," Virgil trailed off, a small hidden smirk on his face. "Huh? Then why my dear precious emo?" Roman asked, obviously confused. 

   "Well, it's just that," Virgil teased, "You're boyfriend's hotter than mine." "Wait, but," Roman said, looking down in concentration. Virgil swung his legs off the couch and hurriedly walked away, laughing loudly the whole time. "But, we're dating, meaning your my boyfriend, wait," Roman said, trying to hold back a laugh and pretending to be angry. He got up and started stomping towards his room, were Virgil would be a laughing mess on his bed. "Get back here you little shit!" Roman called, amusement in his tone.

 "Language!" Patton called from his room. 

"Sorry!" Roman said called towards Logan's room, where Patton probably was. "Virgil you brat!" Roman said dramatically at the door, running forwards and tackling him onto the bed. 

"Ow Roman! What's your damage?" Virgil teased, rubbing his head in fake pain. Roman didn't answer, just pulled Virgil into a kiss. 

(Ok I really love the idea of Virgil being comfortable enough around the others to make jokes like this, and just being ok with people touching and hugging him because he finally feels accepted.)