Fresh and Homemade (Patton x Cookies)

Requested by -MyEndlessNightmare-

(I guessing if it's orange it tagged you? I tried it yesterday and it didn't work so I'mma retry it on the other one) 

(GUYS I WATCHED THE ACTUALLY MOVIE TO HEATHERS KLFJLDSKGHOIJFDSD I KEPT EXPECTING THEM TO BURST OUT IN SONG! It kind of felt like the movie was based of the musical though, the "F*uck me gently with a chainsaw" joke felt so forced in the movie to me. And the "Our love is god" saying. Am I the only one? Yeah? Ok I'mma just stick to writing stories instead of reviews XD) 

   Patton was watching watching TV when he smelt something, his eyes snap open and he rushed to the kitchen, stopping at the oven. There, in the oven, were chocolate chip cookies, about half done baking. Patton sat there, drooling and watching for who knows how long until Logan walked in, chuckling at the sight in front of him. "When was the last time you had a cookie, Patton? Two hours ago?" Logan teased, putting oven gloves and leaning on the counter to read the instructions. "No! It was five!" Patton said as if it made it any better, "I finished the box today," Patton mumbled. "Oh," Logan said, surprised, "How is your stomach not aching? I can't even eat three without feeling sick!" Logan asked, wide eyed. Patton shrugged, "I have my ways." 

"Ok," Logan trailed off, scooting Patton over so he could open the oven. "Wait, YOU made the cookies?" Patton asked, shocked. "Well, yeah," Logan said, shrugging as he put the tray on the stove, "I just do what the directions tell me." "Oh I love you! I love you! I love you!" Patton cried, tackling Logan in a hug, causing Logan to have to take a few steps back in shock. "Yes, you do seem to have a lot of love to go around," Logan sighed, taking off a mitt and running a hand through his hand. 

"Yeah, I do," Patton said, smiling against Logan's chest. "Now to eat!" Patton said, reaching for the cookies behind Logan. "Woah woah woah! Be careful there-" Logan was cut off with a yelp. "Ow! I didn't know cookies could bite back!" Patton whined, putting his hand close to his face to see what the damage was. 

"They can't, you just got burnt by the pan," Logan said, shaking his head. "Oh, I knew that," Patton giggled. "You did, you just, pulled a blank for a moment," Logan muttered, trying to push Patton away from the oven. "How long do I have to wait?" Patton asked, whining slightly. "According to the directions, 15-20 minutes," Logan said, pushing Patton on a chair to wait. "What?! That's crazy!" Patton yelled, "I can't wait that long!" 

"Well you're going to have to," Logan said, straightening his glasses. Patton walked over to the cookies, "Soon, my love, soon," Patton said over dramatically, staring at the cookies. "Patton, it'll go by soon enough," Logan said, walking out of the kitchen to his room to finish up some of his work. Patton just stood there, waiting for his cookies to be done. Patton shook his head "They're not YOUR cookies Patton, they're everyone's!" 

Patton stood there for what felt like hours, waiting for the cookies to be done. "Logan!" Patton whined/yelled, going to down the hall to the logical trait's room, "Are they done yet?" "Patton, it's been thr-four minutes," Logan sighed, continuing his work on the computer. "Logan!" Patton whined again, "I'm bored!" "Well, fine something entertaining to do," Logan said, not looking up from his laptop. "I like eating cookies but they're still cooling down!" Patton said, flopping down on the bed. "Well then fine something else," Logan muttered, trying to focus on his work. "I like talking to you!" Patton mumbled into the neatly made bed. 

 "Well I'm a bit busy right now," Logan mumbled, typing away. "Aren't I  more important?" Patton asked, moving so he was next to Logan. "Not at the moment, this is very important work, and you just need entertainment, I think this is just a tad bit more important," Logan mumbled, not taking his eyes off the computer. "Nou! Wrong answer!" Patton whined, resting his head on Logan's shoulder. "I'm sorry, I thought you asking for my opinion, not giving me a multiple choice question," Logan said sarcastically. 

"How much longer?" Patton mumbled against Logan's shoulder. "Five minutes," Logan mumbled, shifting slightly so they were both comfortable. "I should go check on them," Patton thought out loud. "You have a problem," Logan muttered, chuckling slightly when Patton slapped his shoulder playfully. 

"Whatever I'mma go check," Patton says, walking down the hall. "Hello again my pretties!" Patton greeted the cookies, pressing down slightly on them to see if they have cooled down. "Logan! Logan they're done!" Patton said, running back to his  room. "Great, now make sure you only eat a fe-" But Patton was already out the door. He stuffed two cookies in his mouth and put one more in each hand. Logan rushed out of his room and took Patton's hands, "Put, the cookies, down," Logan warned, wanting the others to have a chance to eat them. Patton shook his head stubbornly. "I've already touched them!" Patton argued. 

"Patton, there is plenty of dough left, I can always bake more another day," Logan said, gesturing to the closed container on the counter before putting it in the fridge. "Fine," Patton pouted, putting one of the cookies down and shoving the other one in his mouth, much to Logan's dismay. "You need to chill," was all he said before he went back to his room to finish his work, not even noticing that Patton grabbed one, no two, more cookies. 

(This was more about Logan and Patton talking about cookies then a Patton X Cookie whoops. I hope it was still decent though because my back is killing me from slouching this long XD)