MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Or any other holiday)

MERRY EFFING CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!! AND IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS THEN I HOPE YOU HAVE/HAD A WONDERFUL HANUKKAH, FIESTA OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE, ST. LUCIA DAY, BOXING DAY, KWANZAA, OMISOKA, YULE, AND SATURNALIA!!     (Holy crap though I was busy last night, I had to do so much last minute baking XD. I made the mistake of making the cut-out sugar cookies because "Oh! The kids would love it!" but I was so tired that by the time the oven was free to bake the cookies that I just didn't have the energy to go through my cookie cutters and find the damn Christmas trees, stars, stockings and what-not. It was only midnight and I was ready to pass out by the time everything was made and put away, but it was worth it! XD)        

    "You've never had Sugar Cookie Dough?" Roman practically screeched at Virgil, eyes going wide. 

      "No! There's raw egg in it, it's dangerous to eat!" Virgil retorted, you see, being the anxious one in the group(or being the actual embodiment of anxiety) means that literally anything that has even a small amount of risk is avoided, including eating cookie dough. 

      "Oh for Christmas's sake! I've eaten probably three pounds of Sugar cookie dough and I'm still fine and dandy!" Roman said, rolling his eyes. 

    "And your point is?" Virgil asked, rolling out the dough. 

    Roman picked scooped up some dough with a spoon and pointed it at Virgil, "You're going to try some." 

     "Why? What's the big deal?" Virgil questioned.

"The big deal? It's not a big deal! It's just something that happens, I don't understand how you wouldn't want to eat the dough!" Roman said. 

     "Ok then, I guess?" Virgil said, more of a question than an answer. He took some cookie dough into his mouth and tasted it. "That's actually really good!" 

   "And, as you all know, dangerous, I was not expecting you to say that about cookie dough, Virgil," Logan teased with a slight smile, walking into the kitchen to brew some coffee. 

    "Cookie?" Patton barged into the kitchen and grabbed a finger's worth of cookie dough, before running off to sit at the kitchen table. 

       "Well, cookie dough," Logan corrected, reaching up to grab a coffee mug, "Anyone else going to have coffee?" 

     "I will," Virgil said, grabbing another spoonful of cookie dough. 

    "Same- Don't eat too much," Roman teased. 

  "I'll stick to hot chocolate, tis' the season," Patton smiled, grabbing an instant coco mix and mug to put the water in. 

    "What cookie cutters do we want?" Virgil asked, grabbing a star and a Christmas tree cutout, and of course some more cookie dough to put in his mouth. 

   "See if there's like a stocking or snowman, something like that," Roman said, taking a small amount of cookie dough off the sides and popping it in his mouth. 

    "M'kay well I see a snowman, but unless you want me to make Cowboy boot cookies we won't have stocking shaped cookies," Virgil laughed, holding up the cowboy shaped cookie dough cuter. 

   "Oh! That reminds me!" Patton exclaimed excitedly, "Why did the cowboy adopt a dachshund?" 

   "Why?" Roman asked, a slight smirk on his face as he saw Logan tense up. 

     "To 'get a long little doggie,'" Patton said, deepening his voice to sound more like a stereo-typical cowboy.  

  Everyone did a teasing groan, even Logan smiled behind his coffee cup that he was pretending to take a drink out of, even though the coffee wasn't finished yet. 

    Patton giggled at his own joke for a bit, then he looked around the room with what looked like a proud smile on his face. 

   "Everyone's so calm and peaceful and happy, and kind this morning!" Patton said, a goofy grin spread across his face. 

       "Yup," Virgil said with a mouth full of cookie dough which Roman was frantically trying to get away from him. 

    "Where's Thomas?" Patton asked, confused. 

     "Sleeping," Logan stated, pouring himself a mug of coffee. 

      "Well, when he gets up I say we should all take a picture together," Patton said, pleased when everyone mumbled in agreement. 

   "Who's going to take the picture?" Logan asked.

"Y/n." 

"Who?" 

"No one!" Patton quickly dismissed, "I suppose when Joan comes over they can for us, don't you think?" 

   "Sure, I guess," Virgil said, popping a tray of cookies into the oven. 

   "Virgil I think we only have enough for like, two dozen," Roman said in bewilderment. 

     "Well, it's only going to be us, right? That should be enough." Virgil shrugged. 

   "No, we're going to Thomas's dad's house! Practically everyone in the family is going to be there!" Roman exclaimed.

    "Well, I'm sure we're not the only one making sugar cookies," Logan said, sitting down to drink the rest of his coffee. 

   "Yeah, but still! We should probably also make something else, you know?" Roman added, thinking that appearing to a Christmas party with only two dozen cookies is bizarre. 

    "I guess you're right kiddo, look up some recipes for kabobs or something easy like that, there's only like two hours until we have to leave," Patton said, grabbing the computer, he was going full on dad mode. 

  "Well I guess I should probably start getting Thomas up and ready then," Logan said, finishing up his coffee, and putting two pieces of bread into the toaster, "No body touch my toast, and especially not my crofters while I'm gone." 

  "Ok and remember, Joan is coming over to get their stuff they forgot while helping Thomas with his latest video," Virgil reminded everyone that was still in the room. 

 "That's when they can take a photo of all of us, right?" Patton asked excitedly. 

"Sure," Virgil said, adding the next tray into the oven. 

  "Well it looks like we have our Christmas planned out," Roman shrugged, "Now we just have to survive the 'Parent's house.'" 

"Well, not if we don't have these kabobs done we won't," Patton teased, cutting up some cheese. 

"Well, I say we're pretty much ready, when Thomas gets down here, we can quickly snap a photo, Joan can take their stuff back, then we head out, not even we can mess that up, right?" Virgil said with a shrug. 

Wrong.

 (Maybe)

(Here ya go! Something to do so you're not bored as you dodge random family members you don't know the names of. XD See!! I've been trying to update as much as possible. Part 2 MIGHT come out tomorrow. I'll start on it today and finish it tomorrow if everything goes to plan.) 

Just to let you know, I'm not writing about him going to the parents house because I have NO IDEA what to write for that.