I'm a procrastinating mess with no memory or the other thing please forgive

By: Panic! At the Disco 

A/N: So I'm supposed to be awake in six hours but I would rather make this as an apology for not doing anything for pride month.  This is not stargazing two, this is just kinda a light, cracky pride month special that I am making on the Fourth of July cuz I'm that bitch...

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OKAY SO IT'S WAY PAST FOURTH OF JULY NOW

Anyways, to the one-shot. 

"Hey everybody! So this is normally the part where-" 

"It's pride month! It's pride month! It's really, really, pride month!" Roman half sang, half spoke as he draped rainbow-colored tinsel all over his corner of the room. 

   Thomas smiled, "Yes, Roman. It is pride month, so I was thinking we could-" 

   "Hey look! It's my pride!"  Patton chuckled at his own joke, rising up in his rainbow lion suit. 

"Ha, that was great. Good one, Patton. But-" 

"There are many important historical events and/or  fascinating facts that we could've started this video off with, and you chose a lion pun?" Logan asked, looking ready to scream. He readjusted his rainbow tie as he came up, looking at Patton with a mixture of annoyance and adoration. 

"Well, yeah. Pride month is about being yourself and what better way for Patton to be himself than to-" Virgil started. 

   "Oh...my...goodness!" Roman gaped as his eyes automatically drifted towards Virgil. 

"Make a gay pun during pride month. Not to mention it was a cat pun." Virgil finished, feeling sheepish that everyone was staring at him. 

"Virgil! Your makeup looks amazing!" Roman practically squealed, unable to take his eyes off of the rainbow eyeshadow the skin underneath Virgil's eyes was sporting. 

"Thanks, Roman. I guess," Virgil said sheepishly, studying his shoes. 

"VIRGILI'MSOPROUDOFYOUMYALIVEGAYSONLOOKATYOUALLDRESSEDUPANDGOINGOUTSIDEYOURCOMFORTZONELOOKHOWMUCHYOU'VEGROWNICAN'TMYHEARTISSOFULLTHATMYLOVEFORALLOFYOUISFLOODINGTHEROOMIDON'TEVEN" Patton gasped in a breath, desperate for air after saying that all in one breath. 

"What?" 

"Don't question it, Logan. You know how he gets when he's excited." 

Just then, a snake appeared. 

"None of you look great, and I personally think that pride is a great way for everyone to be supportive of one another as all genders and sexualities come together and celebrate who they are." 

   "Awww, Deceit! You really don't like pride?" Patton whined, looking at said snake as if he kicked a puppy. 

"What? No! Of course, I love pride. Not even I could lie about that," Deceit drawled in that dramatic way of his, studying his rainbow-painted nails. 

"Well, am I glad we can all agree on that!" Roman cheered, grabbing handfuls of rainbow glitter and throwing it all over the room. 

"How unfortunate," Logan drawled dully, doing his best to wipe the mini rainbows off of his suit.

"Roman, stop! I love rainbows just as much as you, but it's gonna get all up in the carpet and I'm not gonna be able to get rid of it!" Thomas groaned, staring at the small pile of glitter building on his carpet.  

"Oh come on Thomas! It's rai-" 

"Why don't you just eat it?!" Remus asked, already shoveling handfuls upon handfuls of glitter into his mouth. 

"Remus, no! Stop eating-okay wait! Wait no! Oh, go back to the glitter!" Thomas groaned as Remus began sucking on something else. 

"What? You mean to tell me you've never-" 

"Remus! We gotta keep it family-friendly," Thomas scolded between his teeth, using his eyes to point to the camera. 

"Oh Thomas, you know that's not my strong suit," Remus grinned, "This is!" 

It was time for Thomas to leave, he had seen everything.