Alienophobia (Logically)

(That's what google said the fear of aliens is so I'mma just go with it.) 

       It was currently 10 pm, and Logan and Patton were sitting on the couch, looking through Netflix with no real interest of watching a movie or show. "Hey Logan?" Patton asked, looking up at the logical trait. "Hmm?" he hummed, searching through the family friendly movies. "Do you believe in aliens?" Patton asked, biting his lip slightly. "Yes, actually," Logan started going through all the proof of alien life and was very confused when he saw his boyfriend tighten is grip on his arm. "What's wrong, love?" Logan asked, wrapping an arm around Patton's shoulder. "I don't like the thought of Aliens, they scared me, with their powerful guns and slimy figures," Patton shuddered, leaning into Logan's chest. 

   "Do not worry, Patton, I would not let any type of creature hurt you, not even Aliens," Logan said firming, holding Patton closer. Patton blushed, "Ok," was all he said before dozing off, leaving Logan to softly chuckle before also falling asleep. 

(I have no idea...I just thought of Patton asking Logan a bunch of questions but then I wrote this so, yeah. I was going to have Logan comfort Patton by telling him aliens may not look like that and stuff but I'm actually on a time limit today..? Ok byeeeee!)