Stranded (Trailer...? Possibly)

(requested by NWTBWarfstache )

   It started off as a tour, Thomas Sanders was going acrossed sea, normally he would have gone by plane but the people were paying him to sing a few tunes on deck. That's all he was meant to do, but then a storm had to happen. The storm had to tear apart the boat piece by piece, and leave him missing. The storm had to leave the four traits stuck on one raft, fighting over what to do next.     "ENOUGH!" Patton roared, scaring the others, who were not expecting the fatherly trail to yell. "Fighting isn't getting us anywhere! We need to work together if we are ever going to find Thomas and get back to land!" Patton said, face slightly red from stress and all the yelling he was doing. "Correct, but I wasn't trying to agure, I was simply say-" Logan started before Roman interrupted him, "It doesn't matter what you were saying! We all need to agree on what to do!" "Well sorry Princy, but fairy god mother isn't going to come and poof us back to land with Thomas," Virgil sneered. "This is exactly what I mean!" Patton said, grabbing a paddle like thing out from under the seats. "We need to look around for Thomas and then find land!" Patton said, putting the paddle in the water, causing them to  not paddle forwards like Patton thought, but rather go in circles. Logan sighed, "You need to have two people paddling on either side in able to go forwards." Roman grabbed the other paddle and started to paddle as well. "Ok so now that we got that figured out, what are we going to do to when we get to land, we will have to have a signal or something that we need help," Logan pointed out while Virgil nodded.
      "Well, right now we need to find Thomas!" Roman said, panting slightly, "We can, worry about that, later." "For once I agree with Sir sing along here, and that's rare," Virgil said, sending a glance at Roman's direction. "Well it's nice to see we agree on some things," Roman sneered, feeling a sort of pang in his stomach, it wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. "G-guys," Patton gulped, "I think you should take a look."

(So this isn't a one shot, I was thinking about making this into a book...? 12 votes and I will make this into it's own Prinxiety book!)