This isn't an update but please read

I'm really sorry, I hate to be that person but this needs to be said. I promise I'll try to keep it short and hey, after I know that everyone's on the same page, I might edit this and turn it into a story! Maybe, idk! 

So hi, if you're new, I'm Julisa(Jew-lee-sah). I write stories about the sander sides and I've grown a lil' popular from it. 

I rarely make updates and I'm sorry. It was especially bad this year because I was going through a really bad questioning phase. I wasn't sure of either my gender or sexuality and it caused me to get really insecure and for a while, I got super unmotivated. It doesn't help that I'm stuck in a lot of abusive friendships and family relationships(and used to be a manipulative romantic relationship) that are/were causing me to have to hide who I am. 

Anyways, in case any of you guys were wondering, I identify as pansexual. I'm fairly certain of this, but for a long time, I was wondering if I was pan or a lesbian. Even now, I'm not entirely sure, but for now, I feel good saying I'm pansexual. 

And as for gender, I'm still not entirely sure. I'm either a demi-girl, girl, or genderfluid. 

So, I am really sorry and I would like to thank all of you so, so much for being patient with me! 

I'm sorry to say that you guys are going to have to be patient with me for a little bit longer as well, there's a lot going on in my life that I have to worry about and I'm not sure that I'll be able to write weekly or even monthly updates for a long time. 

My recommendation is that you leave a prompt for me to use in the comments and next time I log on I'll see it and go from there. Much love, Julisa :) <3 

(also I'm canceling SSS, I feel REALLY bad for saying this, but the concept kind of made me uncomfortable from the start, and trying to write smut gave me mad writers block and it just wasn't a pleasant experience for me as a writer altogether.) 

I love you all so much, and please be whoever you are and don't let anyone tell you differently, you all are wonderful just the way you are!