Light Reading

Roman had a secret.
Scratch that,
Roman had a huge secret.

   Every night ever since Valentine's day, he would set an alarm for 4am and read stories the fans made about him and Anxiety. It wasn't his fault! Patton's the one who got him addicted!
Well, he wouldn't say addicted, more like, obsessed If Anxiety ever found out, he would die!
Which made today a near death experience. He was sitting on the couch reading a little short "fluff" as the fans call it, when he decided to get a glass of water. Without thinking, he got up without his phone and went into the kitchen.
As he came back, Anx was walking towards the couch, probably to watch TV, when he saw Roman's phone. Lucky for Roman, his phone shut off and the lock kept him from embarrassment! Almost.
"Roman! You left your phone in the living room!" Virgil called, turning on the phone. Anx was shocked at what the lock screen was.
Roman forgot that his lock screen was a collage of Prinxiety images.
"Uhhh I, I can explain," Roman said, blushing like mad.
"Why would you need to? I read them too," Anx admitted, handing Roman back his phone.
"You do?" he choked out, trying to wrap his head around the idea of Virgil liking him back.
"Yeah, but I mostly read the ones about those two," Anx said, gesturing to Patton and Logan, who were walking past, hands lightly brushing together every once in a while.
"Oh ok, well I'm gonna go," Roman trailed off, starting to walk away.

  "Wait hold up Sir Sings A Lot, does this mean you like me?" Anx asked, pointing at Roman's phone.
Roman stayed quite, pondering this.

"Well?"
"Uhh, ummm, I guess while reading them I do wonder every once in a while, but then I remember there is no way you'd-" Roman ranted before Virgil cut him off.
"Like you back? Better chance than you think," Anx said, hesitantly stepping closer.
"Really now?" Roman asked, lowering his head so that their faces were inches apart.
Anx didn't even bother to answer, but instead planted a soft peck against Roman's lips.
Roman chuckled, face slightly pink, then went down for another kiss, this one lasting much longer.
  "You know what? This would make a great story" Anx teased.
"And you killed it,"  Roman teased back before locking lips once again.