Why so shy? (All)

Requested by Brave_Wolf14, This was so cute to write! Thank you! And I'm so sorry this took so long to publish! A lot is going on at once and ahhhh

  Virgil hated this part of his job. He felt like hiding away for the rest of his life, why him? Why not Roman or Patton? Even Logan could put up with this better than him!
   He was currently lying in his bed, wondering if getting rid of his hunger pains would be worth the embarrassment. Well it would be even more embarrassing if they come to your room and you're stomach sounds like a dying whale, he reasoned with himself. With a sigh he got out of bed for the first time today and went out the door.
   He walked down the hall and to the kitchen, stomach dropping when he realized everyone was there. "Hello Virgil!" Roman greeted, walking towards him. "H-hi," Virgil said, looking down. Roman raised a brow at Virgil, "Are you ok Virg?" "Oh, um, y-yeah I'm perfectly f-fine," Virgil said, trying to walk past him. "You don't seem like it, tell me what's wrong," Roman said placing a hand on Virgil's shoulder, causing his face to heat up. "I'm just hungry, um, well, uh, bye!" Virgil rushed past him, grabbing a bottled water and apple out of the fridge. "Are you ok kiddo?" Patton asked as Virgil walked past him. "Hm? Oh yes, f-fine," Virgil said, staring down at his socks. "No you're not! This is the first time I've seen you in three days!" Patton said frowning, "I'm getting really worried kiddo, what's troubling you?" Virgil frowned, he hated when dad looked so upset. "I promise you I'm ok I-I just um, well, I'm not feeling good," Virgil lied, whispering the last part.
    "You should have told me! Go lie down and rest! Logan, Roman and I will be up there with soup and lot's of affection!" Patton said with a grin, confused when Virgil winced. "Does your stomach hurt?" Patton asked, stepping closer. "What? N-no I told you d-dad I'm f-fine," Virgil said, he was about to leave the room before Logan stopped him. "I apoligize but it appears we all know that there is something troubling you, you do know that you can trust us with anything correct?" Logan asked, a mummer of agreement between the others. "I know! I'm just, not f-feeling like myself right n-now," Virgil said, slipping past all three of them and going to his room.
    He flopped down on his bed with a groan, reaching for his phone and checking Tumblur.

~Meanwhile~
    "What's up with him?" Roman asked, washing his plate. "No idea," Logan said, sitting down on the couch and opening the newspaper. "Guys! I think I know what's going," Patton said proudly, feeling like the smart one. "Oh? And what is that?" Logan asked, looking at Roman with a awww, face, doubting the bubbly traits knowledge. "Thomas, is in love~" Patton cooed, rolling his eyes when he realized nobody was catching on. "Thomas has a crush! He gets super shy around that person whenever he's around because of Anxiety! Are none of you catching on? Thomas is shy because of Virgil! Meaning that whenever Thomas is shy, Virgil is!" Patton said, grinning when he saw the "aha!" look on everyone's face. "That, actually makes a lot of sense," Logan said slowly, eyes widening, "How were you able to figure that out?" "Well, I thought that Roman and you would catch on fast, the romantic side and logically side should be able to figure out that Thomas has a crush, is neverous around him, and Virgil is nervous around us, but then I realized, you're not all that great with emotions and Roman knows close to nothing about nervousness, he's the ego!" Patton said, rambling. "I'm right here!" Roman said jokingly, dramatically waving his hands.
    "We should probably go tell Virgil we know what's going on," Logan said, everyone nodding in agreement. "Great idea!" Roman said, heading towards Virgil's room. "Wait, I don't want anyone being over dramatic, that would embarrass Virgil and will most likely cause him to push us away, which is less than ideal," Logan warned, staring intensely at both of them. "Why would we ever do that?" Roman asked, crossing his arms. "Yeah! We're responsible adults!" Patton said, one hand on his hip. "Fine! Just, please don't," Logan said, making sure to say please. "Okay, Okay," Roman said, all of them making their way to Virgil's room once more.
       "Virgil, it's us," Logan said, knocking. Virgil didn't even get to say "Come in!" or "Go away!" before Patton shot through the door. "There's no reason to be embarrassed!" Patton exclaimed, clinging on to Virgil in a tight hug. "We will always love you!" Roman said, sitting next on the other side of him and also giving him a huge hug. Virgil stared at Logan with a "How could you let this happen?!" look to which Logan shrugged. "I told them not to," he said, walking over and sitting at the edge of the bed. "Oh, um, o-ok," Virgil said, feeling very uncomfortable. "There's no reason to be nervous! We're always right here!" Patton said, nuzzling into Virgil's shoulder, making Virgil squirm slightly. "That's the thing though, you guys are way too close for comfort," Virgil said, hoping the two traits would take the hint. Patton and Roman let go Virgil, now just sitting next to them. "We're sorry, we just care a lot about you and want you to know how important you are!" Roman said, satisfied at the fact that Virgil blushed. "We will always accept you!" Patton added, smiling. "You are very important," Logan said, smiling at all three of them. "Thanks guys, it means a lot," Virgil said, smiling at all three of them, "But let's get you out of here before things start to go wrong."
     All four of them left the room, walking down the hall. Roman stopped Virgil halfway through the hall and waiting for the other two to go head to the living room. "Virgil, just know that you will always be more important to me than the other two, just, please don't tell them," Roman paused for a moment, he then gave Virgil a small peck on the cheek before continuing down the hall like nothing happened, leaving a confused and slightly dazed Virgil standing in the middle of the hallway, placing his hand up to the spot that Roman kissed him.

(Four days?! I'm so sorry! But if you want I'll make a part two...? Eh, good night! <3)