Adorable (Prinxiety)

(A/n: Ok I would just like to say thank you guys so much! I am so thankful that you guys actually read my stories you have no idea! Believe it or not but just the fact that you took the time to read this is already making me smile :D Thank you! I could never say it enough times)
Part two of "Cute"

    Roman stood there, completely shocked at what happened. He wasn't expecting this, he didn't want this. He looked over to Virgil's room, did that really just happen? No, no way did Virgil expect him to not kiss him for a week, right? "Virgil!" Roman called, heading over to the darker traits room. "What?" Virgil asked, not taking his eyes off of his phone. "Can I come in?" he asked, leaning against the door frame. "Sure," Virgil replied, still scrolling through tumblur. "I...I'm still aloud to kiss you, right?" Roman asked, voice shaking slightly in embaressment. Virgil raised a brow at him, "No, of course not." "What? You can't be serious!" Roman exclaimed, sitting on the bed. "Well I am, good bye, Prince," Virgil said, putting his attention back on the screen infront of him. Roman winced, Virgil only called him Prince or Princy when he was mad at him, which rarely ever happened ever since they started dating. "Well, then, fine, it's you're lost," Roman said, slightly offended. "It really is," Virgil said with a smirk, causing Roman to blush.
     Roman silenly sulked out of the room, plopping down face first on the couch. "Gee kiddo, what's wrong?" Patton asked, leaning against the couch. "Go away," Roman groaned, the words muffled by the cushions. "I'll tell you what, I'll leave you alone if you tell me what's wrong," Patton reasoned, kneeling down next to Roman. "No because it's kind of embaressing," Roman said, rasing his head slightly. "Oh, did you-" "No!" Roman said, eyes widening, "It's just, Virgil won't let me kiss him for a whole week!" Roman said, setting his head back down in the cushion.  "Oh, ok for a second I thought that-" "Well that isn't it!" Roman said quickly cutting him off, sitting up. "Ok, I promised you I'd leave so bye kiddo! Good luck!" Patton said, heading to Logans room to tell him about this adorable news.
       Roman heard footsteps draw near, he was about to tell Patton and Logan off when he realized it was Virgil getting something to drink. "Virgil if we are going to not kiss for a week can we at least start tomorrow?" Roman whined, following Virgil around the room. "Hmmm, no," Virgil said, leaning against the conter and he took a sip of his water. "What? ARgh fine!" Roman said, throwing his hands up in the air as he walked into his room and slammed the door, he didn't know why it bothered him so much, but it did. He floped down on his bed and stared at the ceiling, getting lost in thoughts about disney.
      ~Meanwhile with Virgil~
Virgil finished his water, setting his cup in the sink. "Hey! Put it in the dishwater!" Patton said, wagging his finger in a teasing matter. Virgil laughed, "Ok mom," he said, beginning to rinse his dish. "Umm actually I'm dad," Patton corrected, opening the dishwasher for him. Virgil just laughed as he put the glass into the dishwasher. "So, why won't you kiss Roman?" Patton asked, trying his best to ask casually. "Because he said that if I don't admit to being cute I can't kiss him for a week, so I won't," Virgil said, "Hey what's gonna be  for dinner?" "I was just gonna whip up some BLT's if that's alright," Patton said, taking some bread out of the freezer to thaw. "Sounds great, thanks dad," Virgil said, walking out of the kitchen. "Awww you're welcome kiddo!" Patton said, placing some bacon in the pan. Virgil exited the room and went to go think about the deep parts of space while Patton mumbled "I love my dark strange son," under his breath.

       ~Day 1~
"Ok kiddos! Come get your BLT's! And yes Logan, that includes you!" Patton said, putting the last sandwhich on the table. Virgil sat in his normal seat, taking a bite of his sandwhich. Roman sat next to him, pouring himself a glass of Root Beer. "Virgil you have something on your face," Roman said, wiping it off with his thumb, causing Virgil to blush. Roman looked at Virgil's lips, wishing he didn't say the words he did. He must have been staring longer than he thought because Virgil stopped him. "Roman, I would like to eat my sandwhich," Virgil said, slowly inching away from the poor prince. "Oh umm, right sorry," Roman said, pulling his hand away and chugging his drink, trying to hide his blush. "It's cool," Virgil said, drinking some of his water. Patton sighed, "I'll be right back kiddos," He said, grabbing a few BLT's, pulling them on a plate and walking upstairs. "Logically," Virgil whispered under his breath. "Tell me about it, I ship it so hard," Roman said, smiling at his boyfriend. They shared a much needed laugh, but when Roman looked at Virgil's smile, he wanted to kiss him all over again.
        After super, Roman went straight to his room, not wanting to be tempted. He plopped down on his bed, wondering how long he had to stay like that til he got tired. He sighed and got up after 13 minutes of just lying there thinking and went on his phone. He groaned when he saw his home screen, which just HAD to be the couple sharing a kiss. He went on Instagram and just scrolled through the comments. Roman has a HUGE ego but rocks it like the prince he is! Roman smiled, it was a half compliment. OMG! I just now understood what Roman was laughing about when Patton said....nevermind. Roman laughed, the audience got his jokes! Wait guys, what's the new shipping name? We all know Prinxiety but now that we know both of their real names I think it's time for a change! Roman grinned, maybe it was. He decided he would decide for the audience, "Rogil," he replied, watching as at least a thousand people started to agree, like, and reply to his comment. He smiled.
      It was that moment he realized there was more then one way to show Virgil he loved him. He went out of his door and walked over to Virgil's. "Hey Roman!" Virgil said, sitting on his bed. "Hey," Roman said, climbing in the bed, laying on top of the blankets like he always did in the summer. "What do you need?" Virgil asked, leaning his head against the bed frame. Roman didn't say anything, he just pulled Virgil down next to him, pulling him to his chest while his chin rested on top of Virgil head. "Ummm, Roman? What are you doing?" Virgil asked, wrapping his arm around Roman without even realizing it. "I only said we couldn't kiss, never said anything about not being able to cuddle, or for me to tell you I love you," Roman reminded him, letting Virgil rest his head on Roman's arm. Virgil stayed quiet for a bit, thinking over it. "I guess you're right," Virgil said, face nearing Roman's cheek, stopping, and then just laying back down next to his chest. "I forgot I couldn't kiss you," Virgil admitted, face slightly red. "I rather you'd be able to," Roman whispered, getting a bit lost in thought. "Roman?" "Yeah?" "I'm not mad anyomre," "Does that mean-" "No, you started it so I'll finish it," Virgil said, looking up at Roman with a smirk. "It's been 17 hours! isn't that close enough?" Roman asked, wishing he would have kissed Virgil more before opening his mouth. "Hmmm....no," Virgil said, teasing the already slightly frusterated prince.
    "No fair! You're supposed to be the one suffering!" Roman exclaimed, sitting up. "Who says I'm not?" Virgil said with a wink, causing the prince to blush and get flustered. "Oh um, well, uh," Roman said, trying to think of a response. Virgil just chuckled, leaning in for barely a second before blushing and and looking away. "It's so weird that we can't kiss, I've just grown so used to it," Virgil whispered, looking down at his blanket. "I agree, it's more difficult than it looks," Roman said, moving so that he was face to face with Virgil. "I should probably head to my room, before I get tempted to kiss you again," Roman whispered, looking down at Virgil's lips. Virgil blushed a dark red, even his white foudation seemed to turn into red face paint. "Uh, um, yeah, I guess, uh," Virgil said, forgetting all words. Roman chuckled, smiled at Virgil one last time, and went out of the room.

~~Day two~~ (I'm only going to talk about the moments when they almost kiss now, otherwise I will be working on this for months)

     It had now been a full day since they kissed, they had just got done with breakfast before they all decided to watch a movie, Thomas was making a video with Joan so they weren't needed for a while. Virgil was cuddling with Roman and vice versa. Virgil was only half paying attention to the movie, mostly watching as Roman's eyes lit up at certain parts. Roman looked down at him, smiling as he did so. "Like what you see?" He asked in a whisper, looking Virgil straight in the eye. "I...umm...yeah, I do," Virgil said, trying to hid his flustered moment. Roman just chuckled, breath hitching as Virgil leaned in, only to whisper in his ear. "Did you really think we were going to kiss on the second day? Come on Roman! You're better than this," Virgil said, pulling away with a wink. Roman just laughed, trying to hid his blush and the strange feeling in his stomach.
      Three hours have past, and Virgil was in the Kitchen bothering dad while Logan and Roman were in the living room helping Thomas make a video. "Well the whole point of that video was supposed to be a "Draw my life," but Mr. Hot Topic over there thought that was lame," Roman teased, waiting for Virgil to react. "Get over it Sir sing a lot, that was four months ago!" Virgil reminded him. Roman blushed, he didn't think this through, "Well, uh, emo nightmare, yeah I got nothing," Roman admitted. "I have nothing," Logan corrected, causing a few laughs from the other two traits and a groan from Roman. "Come on Roman! If that was the way I could have made you shut up I would have said that a while ago," Virgil teased, flopping down on the couch. "Oh please Virgil, you know there are other ways of shutting me up," Roman said, getting all up in Virgil's face, glancing down at his lips once more. "Ugh, feelings," Logan said, guiding Patton out of the room(a strange, tickling feeling fluttered in his stomach as he took Patton's hand). "True, but I still have to wait five days," Virgil said with a smirk, gently pushing Roman aside so he could sit up. "I'll be in my room."

And in that day, they did not kiss.

      ~~~Day Three~~~
    Roman was loosing it, he was the romantic side! How on earth was he supposed to be able to go without being romantic for a whole week! He tried to cuddle, flirt, he even wrote a small poem! But every time he did something like this, they get into a situation that would normally end up in them kissing! What was he supposed to do? Hide under a rock for four days?
      He doesn't know why, but in all the frustration and insanity, he went to Logan's room. "Argh!" Roman said as he walked in, leaving a very confused Logan to set his book aside. "What is troubling you?" Logan asked, sitting up. "What's the problem! Virgil won't let me kiss him!" Roman said, pacing back and forth while Logan rolled his eyes, "I know it shouldn't bother me that much, but it does!" Roman said, laying down face first on the bed. "Why won't he let you kiss him?" Logan asked, gagging as he said the word. "Because I called him cute! Stupid right?" Roman asked, sitting back up. Just as Logan was about to respond Roman cut him off, "And the worst part? I started this! Me! When I called him cute he said he wasn't and then-" Logan cut him off, "Yes I know the story, Patton told me. Wait, why didn't you go to Patton with this? He will most likely be able to give you better advice."
    "I don't want advice! I just need someone to listen!" Roman explained, sitting at the desk. Logan didn't respond, only signaled for him to continue. "Why does he have to be like this? I just want to kiss him and he's being stubborn!" Roman said, laughing. "Well, does it bother him that you called him cute?" Logan asked, "Isn't that the reason you can't kiss?" "Well, yeah, but-" "Well then tell him that he isn't, cute," Logan said, straightening his glasses. "But then he'll probably think that I don't think of him the same!" Roman tried to explain. "Well then call him something else," Logan said simply. "What?" Roman asked, swivling the chair around to look at him. "Use a different....what's the word....compliment?" Logan said, sounding more like a question then an answer. "That's actually brilliant," Roman muttered, a little bit shocked. "Well I am the logical side," Logan said with a smile. "Logan?" Roman asked with his hand on the knob, turning to look at him. "Yes," Logan asked, picking up his book again. "Thank you, for the advice, maybe I did need some," Roman said, offering a smile. "I'm glad I could help," Logan said, returning said smile, and with that, Roman walked out of the room and down the hall.
    "Virgil?" Roman asked, stepping inside the room. "Yes?" Virgil asked, appearing on the stairs. Roman stepped closer, "If I say you're not cute, then can I kiss you?" Roman asked, a certain twinkle in his eyes. "Well, I mean, I guess that's pretty much how it works, why?" Virgil asked, playing dumb with a smirk on his face. "Well then, I guess you're not cute," Roman said, pecking Virgil's cheek.

          "You're adorable."

(A/n: This took sooooo long to make I'm sorry! But hey, 2,434 words! That's a new high score! :D)