I'm sorry

Short Human Au

  "I'm sorry, okay? Are you happy, Virgil? I'm sorry!" Roman yelled, following him towards his room, before getting a door slammed in his face. Roman jiggled the doorknob only to find it locked. "What else do you want from me?"

"I want you to go away!" Virgil yelled, sinking down to his knees, he felt lightheaded. 

"Virgil? Virgil are you ok?" Virgil, open the door!" Roman screamed, pounding on the door. 

   "I'm sorry," Virgil whispered, "I can't." 

   "How was I supposed to know?" Roman asked, "I didn't know she was bi! I thought she was a lesbian, okay?" 

    "Well, did her lips feel like a lesbian's lips when you kissed her? Couldn't you tell she was bi when her hands went up your shirt and through your hair?" Virgil asked, his voice rising with anger, hands shaking, "Couldn't you tell by the way she moaned your name when you held her? Huh, Roman? Answer me!" 

   Roman's eyes stung, "If I could change the past, I would. I never loved anyone as much as I love you, and never will love anyone as much as you." 

   "I don't care that you hurt me," Virgil roared from behind the door, "I'm angry that you lead this girl on, that you made her feel special only to never to speak to her again. I'm angry by how easily you left her there helplessly as if she was gum on the bottom of your shoe. Is that what you're going to do to me, Roman? Get as much from me as you can before you find someone else? Until you find someone with a better body?" 

"Virgil, darling please I-" 

"Oh save it!" Virgil snapped, "And don't call me darling, or baby, or anything else! I'm tired of it! Leave!" 

Roman paused, "Virgil." 

"Leave!" 

Roman held his hand against the door,  "I understand that you're angry, you have every right to be, but I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to remember me like this, I love you. I'll never stop loving you." 

"Well that makes one of us," Virgil said harshly, "I don't think I could ever love you after that, that's important Roman. If you can leave someone as sweet as her to drown in sorrow, I'd hate to find out what you'd do to me." 

"Virgil, open the door and look me in the eyes and tell me you want me to leave. Look me in the eyes and tell me you never want to see me again. It's the only way I'll believe it. Say it to my face." Roman whispered, tears dripping down his face. 

    Virgil opened the door hesitantly, his voice was a harsh whisper, "I hate you Roman Sanders, and I never want to see you again. Now leave." 

   Roman gawked at him, speechless. He took a deep breath, trying not to let himself cry in front of Virgil. 

   "Fine," he whispered, "I'll start looking for a new house tomorrow." 

Roman took the car and left for a friends house, while Virgil stayed in his room and cried. He cried for himself, for Roman, for the girl, and just to cry. 

He will never forget this day. 

(I have no idea where this came from, but it's here.  So yeah, sorry about the ending. 

I just wanted to get someone out real quick, because guess who's making a new book? 

Me! Yeah, I know, "But Julisa, you never even update you're Stranded book!" Well, I've been busy

(with this book, school, the play, etc) but hey, another book is still pretty cool, yeah? 

The thing is, it's a celebration book, for 2k votes. So, I need to get 2k votes before I post the 

book, oops.)