Dancing

(I made this oneshot JUST so I could be a hypocrite, ^ because I have six pages of homework  I should be doing...but nope. Anyways I have another one I'm working on....but I decided to post this one first...and give people time to finish their homework because come on people education is (somewhat) important!) 

This was supposed to be published two hours ago...it's not even that long I'm just procrastinating...over everything...*sigh* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Virgil! It's fun!" Roman pleaded, walking over to the couch and putting his hands on top of Virgil's, lip sticking out in a pouting motion, eyes widening as his eyebrows went up. 

"Fun? I'd hardly call moving around to a bunch of sounds and embarrassing yourself, fun," Virgil sneered, staring at the spot where Roman was not even two minutes ago, dancing his heart out. 

But it is! Trust me! Please?" Roman begged, lowering down to place a quick kiss on Virgil's nose, causing Virgil to blush. "Well, I guess, since you like it so much," Virgil trailed off, trying to hide his slightly red face. 

"Excellent! Come on then!" Roman grinned, pulling Virgil up from the couch and handing him the phone, "You can even chose the music!" 

Virgil smirked, "Hmm, let's see," Virgil said, switching from Roman's downloads to Youtube. "Nothing bad!" Roman exclaimed,  waving his hands dramatically, a panicked look in his eyes. "No problem! There's no need to panic! Roman, I know what song I want to play," Virgil said, smirking to himself as he began typing into the search bar. 

Virgil put the phone down, smiling, happy with the decision he made. 

Roman closed his eyes tight, being prepared for heavy metal or something, when he heard something, something that did actually make him want to dance. Roman opened his eyes and nearly forgot how to breath, Virgil was shaking his head around, smiling. Not a smirk, not in a mocking way, an actual, legitimate, smile. Roman's mouth dropped, he felt his heart go about twenty times faster. 

 "You ok there, Roman?" Virgil asked, frowning, what did I do? Does he not like the song? Oh god, I messed up didn't I?  "Yeah, I'm fine," Roman squeaked, "I just wasn't prepared to fall any deeper in love with you." Virgil blushed, "What are you talking about?" 

"Your smile, it's breathtaking," Roman breathed out. "Whatever?" Virgil squeaked, obviously embarrassed. "Anyways, let's dance!" Roman giggled, jamming out to "LA Devotee" until their heads were pounding from being whipped around so much. 

"Ok, maybe dancing can be somewhat fun," Virgil said dizzily, holding his head. "Told ya," Roman replied, resting his head on Virgil's shoulder, catching his breath. 

They stayed like that for a moment, till a soft tune began to play. 

Oh, Miss Believer

My pretty sleeper, 

Your twisted mind, 

is like snow on the road 

"Do you know this song?" Roman asked, breath hot against Virgil's neck. "Yeah, it's nice," Virgil mumbled, yawning slightly. Roman lifted his head, kissing Virgil's forehead before letting Virgil rest his head on Roman's shoulder, Roman resting his head on top of Virgil's. 

 I will tell you

I love you

but the muffs on your ears 

will cater your fears 

Roman and Virgil swayed slightly, both yawning tiredly. After the song ended, they sat down on the couch lazily. Roman checked his phone, "It's 2:27," Roman yawned, setting his phone down. "Well, it's not that late," Virgil sighed, resting his head on Roman's chest, who was leaned against the arm of the couch. "Well it is for me, so we should probably go to sleep," Roman said, wrapping his arms loosely around Virgil's torso. "Night," Virgil yawned, closing his eyes, breath evening out as he fell asleep. "Good night, love," Roman mumbled, knowing that Virgil was asleep and wouldn't hear him, he closed his eyes and instantly falling asleep, Virgil being the last thing on his mind. 

(I need to hire someone to force me to do the things I need to, like "Why are you making hot chocolate?! How do you even have that? Get to writing! You haven't updated in five days!" "Why on Earth are you on Pinterest?! You have to edit your notes and do your math!" Stuff like that, but anyways have a good night everyone! I hope you have your stuff done and if you don't get into focus mode! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3)