HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2

So...Happy Valentine's Day! I am determined to get this out before midnight! Homework, sleep, and dinner can fight me! 

      "I can't believe I just got that on camera" Thomas's voice came from the door.

      Instead of the kiss that Roman was planning on receiving, he got pushed away, his boyfriend putting his hands back over his face in embarrassment. 

     "Nothing was happening, go away," Virgil muttered between his hands, face flushing. 

     "Thanks, guys," Roman teased, standing up and fixing his outfit, "I was about to 'score' too." 

      Patton had a sour look on his face, "What do you mean, Roman?" 

      Roman laughed nervously, "It was a joke, Patton. Virgil and I were talking and then we almost kissed, we were about to then you guys walked in." 

      Patton nodded knowingly, "I'm sure, now let's get you two love bids back into the living room to talk, where I can keep my eyes on you," he mumbled the last bit more to himself than to the group of people in front of him. 

     "That works," Virgil mumbled, teleporting out of the room, desperate to get out of this awkward situation with his fatherly figure and boyfriend, how do teens do it? 

     Roman chuckled nervously, standing there awkwardly. 

     "Are you going to leave the room, Roman? Surely you would like to spend the day with your boyfriend," Logan said with a bored tone and expression. 

      "Boyfriend?! Are you implying they were dating the whole time and you didn't tell me?" Patton asked, turning to face his own boyfriend. 

      Logan shrugged, "I knew that your overprotectiveness would prevent Virgil from pursuing the relationship, and I figured it'd be better if I handled it in a more "fair" matter." 

     Roman snickered quietly to himself, earning him confused stares from the others, "Sorry, it's just that he interrogated me for three hours straight and calls it 'fair'." 

     Patton's expression softened, "Virgil's probably waited on us," he mumbled, signaling the conversation was over. 

    They finally got back into the living room, wrapping up the video. 

      Now, for the side's favorite part of Valentine's day, note the sarcasm. 

      "Please, guys? Come on! Now that Thomas knows about him it would be even crueler to not get him anything!" Patton begged, "Just a chocolate bar and a card? Please? We don't even have to talk to him! Just leave it at his door!" 

      "Patton, for the last time. We shouldn't have to give him anything," Roman said, glaring in the direction of Deceit's door. 

      "We don't have too, but shouldn't we? Just because we're good people!" Patton exclaimed desperately. 

     Roman sighed, "You're not going to stop are you?" Roman asked, scanning Patton's face, which was filled with the look of determination and just straight up stubbornness. 

      Logan cleared his throat, "I suppose a card and a sucker will suffice," he said, interrupted Roman and Patton's stare down, "I'll go get some."

       "I don't see why we shouldn't," Patton mumbled, "We can make things appear out of thin air, why not use it to leave at least a small gift for him?" 

      "'Cuz he doesn't deserve it," Roman muttered. 

       Virgil left, not wanting to hear anymore, he hated arguments, no matter how small they were. Especially when they were based on his ex-friend and enemy, Deceit. 

        Roman took notice of Virgil's absent, "I guess we are and now that that's settled, I am going to go enjoy Valentine's Day with my beloved emo," Roman said smugly. 

       Patton's stance tensed slightly, but then soon relaxed, "Tell him I wish him a Happy Valentine's Day, and that I left a box of chocolate for him on his table, since he wouldn't want to spend Valentine's day with his dad anyway." 

     Roman's face softened, "Hey, you know that's not really true, right?" he asked, placing a hand on Patton's shoulder, "He cares deeply about you, he's just embarrassed." 

     Patton smiled sadly, "I know, it's just that he's so secretive, it's like he doesn't trust me with any information." 

      Roman nodded sympathetically, "I'll talk to him." 

       Patton just nodded as Roman disappeared, going to find Logan to sign the card that Logan picked. 

      "Virgil, darling?" Roman asked, knocking on his door, "It's me, your boyfriend." 

      "Come in," Virgil mumbled, sitting on his couch. 

       "Patton got you a gift," Roman said, nodding towards the box of chocolates on the table. 

    "Oh, I didn't even see them," Virgil mumbled guiltily. "Is he mad at me?" Virgil asked suddenly, looking at the ground shamefully, "That I haven't given him a gift yet?" 

     "No, sweetie! Not at all," Roman exclaimed, sitting next to Virgil and embracing him, "but he does wish you would talk to him more." 

     "Well, I make him a card," Virgil admitted, "but I already gave him one for Christmas, he'll probably think I'm not even trying and then ignore me for-" 

     "Virgil! Are you listening to yourself?" Roman asked, "This is Patton you're talking about, Patton! He'll love whatever you give him." 

     "I guess," Virgil mumbled with a shrug. 

      "But," Roman continued, "We can look for a cat stuffed animal for him if you'd like, then he can pet a cat whenever he wants without the allergies." 

       "Thanks, Roman," Virgil sighed happily, leaning against him, then giggled, "God, we're so cheesy!" 

      Roman raised a brow, "You do realize you're dating a person who is basically made up of cheesy cliches, right?" 

     Virgil chuckled, "Yeah, but I never thought I'd be the kind to go with the flow with that kind of stuff." 

     "Well, I'm also Thomas's confidence, so some it must be rubbing off on you," Roman chuckled. 

       "Maybe," Virgil smiled, leaning back onto the couch, "We should go spend time with the other two." 

       "Let's get the cat first," Roman mumbled, standing up and smoothing out his outfit. 

      When they got there, Patton had a goofy grin on his face and was holding a piece of plain old notebook paper. 

     "What's up, Patton?" Roman asked, taking the paper that Patton offered him, reading the cursive handwriting presented to him. 

    Dear other sides, 

     Thanks, I guess. I was totally expecting to get these terribly cheesy things, but should probably give you guys a little credit anyways, for effort. 

  -Deceit. 

       Roman and Virgil exchanged a look, but then looked at Logan's face, which was practically screaming, "Don't ruin this for him" so they allowed Patton to be happy about a piece of paper, and the four of them did all kind of cheesy Valentine's day activities. 

(Aka I have no idea what most people do for Valentine's day because I'm single af. I mean for this to be a lot longer though, but writer's block is stabbing me and I want to get this out today. Sorry if it's not all that you hoped for, but it's longer than my previous ones have been, and this one was typed on a computer, yay!)