Spider (Prinxiety)

"Ok, so you're telling me you can slay a dragonwitch, but can't get rid of a stupid spider in the kitchen?!" Anxiety asked in a complete panic, clinging to Roman's shirt. 

"That dragonwitch does not have eight eyes or eight, hairy legs," Roman yelled back, shuddering while wrapping his arms around Anxiety. The two were on the kitchen table, clinging onto each other for dear life. 

"Get rid of it!" Anxiety screamed, burrowing his face into Roman's shoulder. 

"I'm not going anywhere near it!" Roman yelled back, shifting so the two were even closer. 

"Then we can just stay here till it either eats us alive and we die or it goes away," Anxiety mumbled, eyes shut tight.

     "That is not possible, spiders do not eat their prey, but rather drink the blood of said prey. So you would not get eaten alive, but rather get all the blood sucked out of you," Logan corrected, picking up the small spider and opening the window to set it free.

 "How? You're supposed to be afraid of spiders as well," Roman said, loosening his grip on Anxiety. 

"Being afraid of spiders is not my job but rather how spiders work," Logan explained, grabbing the glass of water he wanted in the first place and walking back to Patton's room.

    "Roman, you confuse me so much," Anxiety said, letting go of Roman and climbing off the table. 

  "Well, you confuse me too," Roman said, "You either love me or hate me, which is it?" 

Anxiety just smiled, placing a small peck on Roman's cheek, "Both." 

Virgil walked towards the living room and to the couch. Roman joined him, cuddling with Anxiety. Anxiety's head rested on Roman's chest and Roman's chin rested on top of Anxiety's head. Roman sighed in happiness, it felt good just to have Anxiety in his arms.

Roman would never admit it, but cuddling with Anxiety is his favorite part of every day.