Steal my heart anytime but even look at my makeup and I will cut you

by: Fall Out Boy

    "Virgil?" Roman called out, wandering around till he saw the anxious side resting on the coach. 

    "Yes?" Virgil asked, not bothering to look up from his phone. 

   "I love the purple eyeshadow," Roman remarked, "Where on earth did you get it?" 

   Virgil looked at up him and blink, "What?" 

    "Your eyeshadow," Roman repeated, stepping closer, "Where did you get it?" 

"Uh," Virgil trailed off, looking off to the side.

   "You know, it looks like my purple eyeshadow has been used, care to explain?" Roman asked, making his eyeshadow collection appear. 

  Virgil looked at the eyeshadow, then at Roman. He smiled at him with a warm smile, before bolting out of the room and running to his, slamming the door behind him. 

"Virgil!" Roman called, opening the door and looking around for the purple-eyed thief.

   "Ahhh!" Virgil cried out, jumping onto Roman's back and pinning him to the bed. 

    Roman chuckled, "Is that the best you can do?" With that, he flipped over so he was pinning Virgil's arms above his head. 

    "I think we both know what I'm about to do," Roman grinned evilly. 

   "Roma-ah! Please! No!" Virgil cried out, feeling as Roman's hands tickled his sides. 

       "You were asking for it," Roman teased, tickling every part of Virgil he could reach. He tickled his neck, and his stomach, grazing his fingers over Virgil's sides. 

   Virgil struggled against Roman's grip, trying to find an escape from this never-ending hell. He could feel his laughter shaking his body and Roman's hot breath on his neck. 

   "Roman, please!" Virgil screamed with laughter, gasping. 

    "Promise you won't ever touch my makeup again?" Roman teased, his hand resting at Virgil's side. 

Virgil nodded vigorously, trying to catch whatever breath he had left. 

As soon as Roman let go of Virgil's wrist, he turned them over so he was on top of Roman. 

   "I hate you so much," Virgil teased, placing a kiss on Roman's nose. Roman wrapped his arms around Virgil, bringing him closer to him. 

   "I love you too," he mumbled into Virgil's neck, sighing happily as Virgil relaxed into his touch, wrapping his arms around Roman. 

  Virgil was for sure getting back at him later, but for now, all he wanted to do is be around Roman. He let himself be comforted by Roman rubbing his thumb over his shoulder and pressing soft kisses on his neck. Virgil let his hands roam around in Roman's hair. He pressed a gentle kiss to Roman's sleeping lips, and let himself drift off to sleep. 

(sorry but I haven't had a decent's night rest for like three months now)