I need a break

Virgil sighed, typing away on his phone. He was in one of his slumps, and figured it would be best to just stay in his room. He couldn't handle talking to people right now, he just wanted to sink into the covers and stay there for the rest of his life.
He knew Roman would come in there any minute, and he just needed this last bit of piece before Roman came and barged in and forced him to "seize the day" or something like that.

As if on cue, Roman came in the door. "Virgil, my love! What would you like to do today?"

Virgil sighed, he might as well try to be honest. "Nothing, I'm just in one of those slumps where even breathing is too much."

Roman thought about this, and walked out the door.

Virgil realized what he had done, "Oh my god, what if he tells the others? What if he decides you're too lazy of a person to be with? Roman is a man of adventure, and you're ruining it by not even trying!" Virgil focused on his breath, something he had learned from Roman.

"Roman understands. He is not going to hate you or be mad at you, you've told him about this and he cares," Virgil told himself, allowing himself to breath.

Roman came back in holding some more blankets and grabbed the remote. He put on Aladdin and sat down next to Roman.

"We don't have to watch the movie if you don't want," Roman smiled at him, "We can just use it as background noise if you'd like. I just figured it would be nice to have someone to do nothing with."

Virgil smiled, how did he get so lucky as to have a man that will love and understand him no matter what?

He may never find out, but he doesn't care. As long as Roman's always by his side.

(Just a short lil' fluff for ya. No this wasn't made at 1:30 am you're crazy 😅 Who would do that???)