Friday Part Three (logically)

Logan's eyes became lighter, he still felt very drowsy and confused, what was wrong with his bed? He turned to his side, pressing his cheek against his pillow, which felt stranger than normal. He opened his eyes to see his crush, Patton, right in front of him, sleeping peacefully. Logan's face was quick to heat up, their facing were almost touching. Logan looked down at Patton's lips which were slightly parted, all he had to do was lean in and..."no! Logan what are you thinking?!" he thought, he knew he had developed feelings for the childish trait a long time ago when he googled his symptoms(Logan: Give me a break! I know NOTHING about feelings!), and ever since then he didn't know how to act. He thought he could just ignore it, but it was a lot harder than he would like to admit. Logan was frozen, their faces almost touching, his head leaning on Patton's arm, and crumbling calculators my hands are on his waist. He moved his head away from Patton to look at the clock, 5:54 am. Curse my habits of waking up early, now I'm stuck in a.....an awkward situation, that's the accurate usage correct? No time for that! Just, go back to sleep, you can deal with it when both of you are up. Logan turned his head to Patton, who's face was closer than Logan remembered, causing him to accidently collided lips with Patton. He quickly pulled away, eyes going wide when he saw Patton slowly waking up.
     "Jeez kiddo, if you wanted a kiss you could have just asked," Patton teased softly, examining Logan's red face. "N-no I turned to check the time and then when I turned you were there," Logan said in a rush, causing Patton to chuckled softly. "It's fine Logan, I saw what happened," Patton said, taking in the sight of how his crush, Logan, looked this early in the morning, his bed head was very noticable and his tie was loose. "Also, please don't call me kiddo, as I am twenty eight years old and I'm the same age as you if not, older," Logan corrected, attempting to straighten his glasses, but then remembering they weren't there. "Well I guess that's what I get for kidding around," Patton said, a goofy grin overtaking his features. Logan scoffed, but the corners of his mouth twitched, as much as he hates to admit it, he loves a good play on words. "Come on ki-Logan, I see that smile you're holding back," Patton urged, his eyes twinkling even without his glasses. "Ok maybe your.....puns aren't as bad as I make them out to be, but.." Logan stopped there, he didn't have anything to say besides that so he just left it at that.                       
   "What time is it anyways?" Patton asked, reaching for his glasses. "6:03 am," Logan said, seeing as though he was just looking at the clock a few minutes ago. "Oh well shucks, we still have some time to sleep," Patton said, dissing the glasses and slinging his arm back around Logan, pulling him ever so gently closer. "Sh-shouldn't we head back to our, own rooms?" Logan asked, blushing as he got closer Patton than he already was. "What's the fun in that? We were in this position all night and it's comfy, what's the logic in moving?" Patton asked, yawning. "I....I suppose you're right, Logan said, closing his eyes and in seconds he could feel the tiredness wash over him.  "Wait.....was that supposed to be a dad joke?" Logan asked, eyes opening once more.  "Maybe," Patton whispers with a yawn, falling asleep within seconds. Logan chuckled, quickly falling asleep after him, happy to be spending time with Patton.

     When Logan fell asleep, Patton opened his eyes and placed a small peck on Logan's lips, hoping he wouldn't wake up. He smiled when he realized he wasn't caught, snuggling into Logan's chest before dosing off, not even paying attention to the noticable grin on Logan's "sleeping" face.

(666 words without this A/n, didn't even try....logically is dangerous haha
Nevermind, I added to the story to make it longer, but it was so I'm not deleting that)